Welcome To My Masquerade

Copyright © 2011 Summer_Lovin37

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright: This story, 'Welcome To My Masquerade', including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (writingfreelyxoxo) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

*Prologue*

I looked into the mirror, admiring my new dress. It resembled a wedding gown, all white and flowy. It even dragged at the bottom and had little ripples. The top of the dress was skin tight, strapless, and held my boobs up nice. It wasn't too much that I looked slutty but good enough that it looked like I had some. The top also had little swirly lace designs that went all around it.

I wore a pair of white open-toe stilettos which were covered in rhinestones. It had been hard to find a great pair of shoes to go with this dress. All the other ones were ugly, too plain, too low, too high, had to much design, were too expensive, and the list just goes on and on. But when I found this one, I knew it was the one. Not just because I couldn't bother to look any further, but I got that feeling. That feeling you get when something's right.

I looked at the way my curly brown hair fell down my shoulder. They weren't tight curls. They were nice loose ones. They fell an inch past the diamond necklace I was wearing. And if you're wondering, no, I'm not rich. It's one of those family heirloom things.

Lastly, I looked up to see a black mask covering my face. I smiled at how mysterious this all seemed.

"Ally?" Asked a voice.

"In here," I yelled out.

"Oh, there you are," said my best friend, Bridget, as she opened the door and walked into the room.

"Holy shit, you look great!" she said when she saw me. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Are you kidding me? If anything, you look great," I told her.

She was wearing a short black dress that came down to above her knee. She was wearing a white mask and her blond hair fell down her shoulder and went all the way to her torso. She also wore a pair of black stilettos which were really easy for her to find, unlike mine.

"Well, I would have to look good," Bridget said. "It is my party after all."

"And probably the best party ever! I can't wait. You are such a genius for coming up with this idea," I told her.

"I know," she said arrogantly with a smile as we observed ourselves in the mirror. "You should totally save those heels and that dress for your wedding," she told me.

I rolled my eyes. "If I get married," I told her.

"Don't worry, Brandon will propose to you soon enough," she told me.

"And if he does, I have my answer prepared," I told her.

"No." I said.

"Yes," she said.

We both said the answers at the same time and then turned to each other.

"OK, that's it," Bridget said, bringing her hand that was fixing her hair, down to her hip. "You have the cutest guy at the school wrapped around your finger and you don't want him. What's your problem?"