Pineapple Kisses [9]

*Chapter 9: Pineapple Kisses*

You know in those movies where a movie star steps out of the limo onto the red carpet, sticking one leg out at a time as the camer zooms in to their shoes before slowly traveling up to their face?

Well that's what I felt like right now, stepping out of Hunter's car. I stood up and pulled my tight black dress down a bit. Hey, there was nothing wrong with leaving room for imagination!

Paul smiled at me and stuck his arm out to me. I shut the car door and linked my arm with Paul's as we walked towards the party.

There was a light breeze but it wasn't too strong that it made the night cold. The party took place at a house that sat on the ocean, only seperated by a smooth patch of green grass. I watched the scenery change from drunk teens dry humping and making out to the calm ocean waves rolling in, the moon high above the water making a small reflection.

"It's beautiful, huh?"

I jumped, slightly startled, placing a hand over my heart. I turned my head and came in contact with Christian.

I glanced back at the water and smiled before turning back to him and nodding. "It is," I agreed.

By now, Paul had detached himself from my arm and was already mingling with people from school he knew.

"And so are you," he whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. He smiled at me before walking off to get a drink.

"Ally!" Bridget said running towards me, a huge smile on her face. As she neared me though and took in the state I was in, her smile vanished.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I raised my hand, letting my cool fingertips gently brush over my cheek.

"Christian kissed me."

***

Most of the people were on the grass partying and getting drunk and well, letting a drunk person near the ocean so they could drown would be an absolutely horrible idea.

But I was glad lots of people were on the grass. Being near the fire pit and everyone dancing made me sweaty. I had distanced myself, perched on a large rock near the ocean, letting my feet cool in the refreshing water.

"Hey, are you okay?" asks a voice.

I know it's not Bridget though because it's a more manly voice. Plus, Bridget just left me a few minutes ago to go find her brother.

I turn my head to see Hunter staring at me, his blue eyes so bright that they make the moon seem dull. They mesmerize me so much that I don't even move. I just sit there and stare at his well chisled face. He has full pink lips that I almost got to taste earlier today. His brown hair is ruffled up and sticking out in all different directions. He has a scar right near his left eyebrow. It must be from a while ago though because you can tell it's starting to fade. But I doubt it will completely.

Then I move on to look at his khaki pants and blue, plaid, button down shirt that matches his eyes.

"Ally?" he asks, shaking me out of my thoughts.

My eyes flicker back up to him and that's when I realize what a moron I must look like. Staring at him like he's a dessert while he's staring back at me, probably thinking I've turned mental or something along the lines of that.

"Y-Yeah?" I manage to say.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asks, coming closer to me until he's perched on the rock, right beside me.

"Yeah, it's just noisy and hot over there so I came to dip my feet in the water," I tell him, gazing back down at the water. Even though it's nighttime, you can still tell that it's crystal clear. I stare down at my reflection before turning back towards Hunter.

"Um, you can go back and party. I'm just going to stay here for a little while longer and then I'll be back," I tell him.

He shakes his head. "No, it's fine. I'll stay. I'm the designated driver and if I go back, I might just lose that title," he says, a small smile playing at his lips.

I smile back at him. "So..." I say, trailing off because I'm not sure what else to say.

"So, are you coming home with me or Bridget?" he asks.

"Most likely you. I still need to pick up Candy," I say, feeling guilty for not calling Kelsey and telling her I'll be out late and that she might have to keep Candy for longer than she imagined.

He nods. "So before..." he trails off. I instantly know what he's talking about; when we almost kissed.

I blush and look away. "Yeah."

"Did- Did you want it to happen?" he asks me, looking away as well.

I don't know why I'm acting so shy and lovestruck right now. It's not like this is the first time I've flirted with a guy or talked about a time we kissed or at least almost did. But it is the first time I've acted like this while talking about it.

I let out a deep sigh. "I have no idea what is happening with me," I say, chuckling. Then, turning to Hunter, I say, "I've never acted like this with a guy before. Not even with my first boyfriend or crush!"

Hunter lets out a small chuckle before turning his gaze to me. "Maybe I'm just special," he says, his lip twitching up into a small smirk.

I laugh at that. "Maybe."

After that, it's silent for a long time. Maybe too long. Or maybe it isn't even that long and it's just the way that we aren't talking that makes it seem like it's been a long time.

"Ally?' Hunter asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning my attention towards him.

"I don't think I've ever wanted someone as much as I want you right now," he admits shyly.

A smile grows on my lips as Hunter smiles back.

Next thing I know, his lips are on mine as we move in sync with each other. His tongue traces the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I approve and let him explore my mouth as I explore his. He tastes like pineapple, my favorite fruit. I smile at that.

The kiss sent tingles all throughout my body, making me want more and more of him.

Soon, the kiss is broken as we pull away, gasping for air.

His hand is on the back of my neck near my hairline, pulling me close until our foreheads are touching. My hand is gripping the hair at the back of his neck, begging for more.

But all the feeling I had for him is soon broken when he says those nine terrifying words.

"But I can't have you. Because I'm not him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*XxWTMMxX*

Author's Note:

AH! I'm sorry. I know this is short. The scroll bar on the side here doesn't look that small so sorry but I had to cut it here. Maybe another chapter later on? Maybe.

But I'm not sure because 2 of my favorite shows; Take Me Out & The Choice are coming on, back to back & I still haven't had dinner yet.

So, what do you think? Crazy right? I'm sorry if it seemed boring in the middle but I bet towards the end it wasn't. *wiggles eyebrows*

The dress on the side is the dress that Ally wore to the party ------------------------->

And check out that amazing song on the side that I'm now obsessed with. It's going to be in Step Up Revolution which comes out in 15 more days; July 27th ! I can't wait because I love all of the step up movies. They always have wicked cute guys w' washboard abs. Who doesn't like them? Haha plus the song is really catchy and makes you want to press replay button 10000000000x . Ryan Guzman is all I have to say <3

Anyways, please comment, vote, and fan! It'd mean the world to me <3

Love purple pineapples and pink stilettos,

~YouCantBreakMe3