CH. 4 School Starts

The rest of the week, and the weekend, went by in a blur. I was almost used to the guys waking me up in the mornings, in their weird ways. The twins always like to cuddle.

Their red hair and freckles make them cute, but they hardly ever act their age. You would think at 16 they would be more guyish and want more space. Tommy likes pouring water over your face, and his evil laugh will make you freak out that early in the morning.

William just knocks says get up, and complains if you're not down to breakfast on time, he's 17. Jordan, the blond 18-year-old Prince, who will graduate this year is a mix of them all. He likes to shake the bed, and pull covers, and wine until you get up, and then he jumps on you laughing. He also likes to tickles you until a fight breaks out.

He isn't to worried about what time you show up for breakfast. He ends up sulking because you messed his perfect hair up or something. Ugh my new brothers! They are weird, but they kinda grow on you.

Here it is. Monday morning, all my brothers have come in and left. I'm up before my alarm can ring again. What's the point in an alarm clock again? Ugh. The shower was cold too, that's not what has me set on my nerves though. Today is my first day at my new high school. I'm riding with Jordan, and the twins in Jordan's jeep. William will be taking his bike. A nice shiny expensive bike that can outrun most cars. The twins made a point to tell me this, over a hundred times.

Spoiled rich kids, ugh. So back to me. I have my hair done makeup on and the school uniform all pressed and proper like. I look like a rich kid who is trying to hard to impress. I hope no one notices me. My hands are shaking as I grab my shoulder bag, and head for breakfast.

All my brothers are sitting around the table eating eggs and bacon. Biskets and what looks like porage with chunks of strawberries in it, sit in the middle of the large platters of food. Sausage patties and links, sat by the piles of bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs. Omelets and sunny side up eggs are also on the table. Rich people love food, and I can live with that! Roxy pulls a chair out for me and smiles. She loves the fact that I can eat as much, or more than the boys. Her sister is the cook, and a damn good one at that.

"Good morning Roxy." I roll my eyes, "Good morning guys. The food looks great!"

William rolled his eyes. "It is getting cold, and time is flying you better eat while you can." He pushes his glasses up his nose before sliding his plate and chair back at the same time. "I'm heading out don't be late for school."

I watched as William left the room. I could barely hear his bike rev up, before shooting down the drive.

"Don't take his sour attitude to heart love. He's just not use to girls being around." Roxy said as she patted my shoulder.

I won her friendship the first time Tommy ate more than just meat and bread. Now the boy asks for some veggies, nothing green yet though.

"Thanks Roxy, and I'll just have to ignore him." I looked to the other guys who were stuffing their faces. Even Tommy seemed to be enjoying his food. "Roxy can you ask your sister to make waffles tomorrow for breakfast?"

Tommy dropped his fork, "I love waffles I want chocolate chips in mine tomorrow."

Roxy nodded her head, "Yes mam. Anything you want, and if you want a special order just let me know dear. I love children who eat!" Roxy laughed as she took Williams empty plate back to the kitchen.

~~~~♤~♡~◇~♧~♤~♡~◇~♧~~~~

After breakfast Jordan, the twins, and I all piled into his large jeep. It was bigger than what I pictured his jeep was. Anyway Tommy was being homeschooled, so he just ran away after breakfast. He will possibly be in a tree still when we get home from school.

The ride to school was short, just under fifteen minutes. A bit of a walk, but doable. The school was huge, and yep, it looked like the school from one of my favorite anime. Special A here I come!

My head started spinning as people automatically surrounded Jordan's jeep after we parked. Girls screamed, and guys yelled out greetings.

Oh great my brothers are popular! How nice. I tried to make myself disappear into the leather seat but as my luck was going I was spotted and a, "Who is that?" was shot in our direction. Jordan grinned and the twins laughed at my cherry red face.

William picked this exact moment to show up. I was surprised he actually saved me from the crowd. He grabbed my hand and pulled me from the jeep. "She's our step sister now back off she's late for her meeting with principal Yuki."

As I was dragged behind William I could hear more questions being fired off at Jordan and the twins, who obviously loved the attention. Although I never heard them answer anything. They laughed more than talked. Maybe, they are not as bad as I figured they would be.

"Are you gonna make me drag you the whole way come on!" Willaim growled.

Right my first day I need to be on time. I matched my steps to William's stride. "Thank you for pulling me away from that crowd. I don't like all that attention."

"Just stay away from Jordan and the twins, if you don't want everyone fawning all over you. Maybe dad will buy you a car."

William grumbled to himself the rest of the way to the principles office. Something about girls, trouble, and blue diamonds.

In the principal's office, principal Yuki stood by a large window. She has beautiful long black hair with one white stripe of silver on the side. She is tall and very pretty. She turned around, and smiled at me. William backed out of the room, now that his job is done. My hand felt cold now that he let go.

"Good morning mam." I almost stumbled over my own feet when I took a step forward. My hand clenched into a fist in my plaid skirt.

" Oh good morning Jessica. First days are always scary, but don't worry you will fit in just fine with the other first years. Your schedule and school map are on my desk. You may want to keep both of them handy. If you need anything you may ask William, or any of the other school council committee." She smiled, and waited for me to grab my papers.

She continued, "William is the president of the committee, so I would say go to the vice president first. She is nice, and I think you'll like her. Her name is Lilly, she is blond or pink haired. She's always changing her hair color." Principal Yuki laughed and waved a hand in the air as if to clear the air.

Her hands folded in front of her, "Anyway you should get to class, your locker is beside your home room. Have a good day Jessica." Principal Yuki turned back to the window dismissing me.

My first day huh. Yeah this will be fun. My freaking brothers rule almost the whole school, and I still have to try to be invisible. The whole school is watching me at this point, so that is out of the question. I shake my head in frustration. I'm gonna need some nerve pills! Holding my schedule and map I make my way to my locker. Let's hope once I get to my home room class, things will start to settle down!

"Oh hey you must be Jessica! Wait a sec! Jess wait!"

Shit....someone called my name! I tense as the female approached me from behind calling my name. Should I ignore her or turn around and say Hi? I don't know what to do. Where is my invisibility bubble?