Ch. 10 Our Night Out!

We, as in Lilly, Haley, and I, sat in Williams black corvette giggling. Music blared and trees past us by quickly as William drove. He leaned back with one hand on the wheel like a true play boy. 

I could see Lilly drooling mentally as she stared at him. He looked good tonight. I'd be drooling if he wasn't my step brother. His dark brown hair was roughly settled and he had on a black wife beater T and a white button up that wasn't buttoned. His dark denim jeans hung low on his hips held in place by a black belt. His glasses just added to his sexy mode. Yep I said it! SEXY MODE! I couldn't tell what kind of shoes he was wearing but who cared when you couldn't get past his stomach.

Lilly I know was in heaven. Her eyes couldn't stay off him more than 3 maybe 4 seconds. William looked up in the review and smirked at her. I thought she would faint again. 

"Hey. Um...William," I curiously ask,"are we supposed to be leaving the city? I mean I'm seeing a lot of trees and water."

He pushes his glasses up and looks over at me. "Yeah. The guys wanted to meet you, so we are going to a party at the beach. It never hurts to bring extra girls." 

Haley rolled her eyes. "Ugh! If I knew it was a beach party I would have brought my sandals. Boots and sand don't mix well and my legs are gonna kill me tomorrow!"

"Don't worry about it hon I'm sure you won't have to walk too much." Lilly bounced happily. "I'm just glad to get out, but I am curious." Lilly said in her vice president tone. "Who are the guys, and why not meet Jess at school like normal boys?"

William said nothing and looked at me. I thought up something stupid. "I think they go to a different school."

I paused, "William has friends outside of school." I watched William out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't really a lie. Was it? His jaw twitched like he was holding back a smile or mad I couldn't tell. 

A white beach stretched out beside us as the trees thinned. A large bonfire was almost half way out to the water. William parked the car in the parking lot beside a big 4x4 truck and a crap load of bikes. One of those bikes I recognized. 

I looked at William with wide eyes at the same time he turned to us. "Don't get out of my sight. If I say let's go, that means let go. Oh, and don't drink more than one cup. I'm not taking a bunch of drunk girls home to Roxy. She works enough as it is. Am I clear?" 

His eyes landed on the bike I keep looking at. His voice deepened, "Jess, don't fool yourself with that one. Stay close to me." His voice held a warning, and I gulped.

Haley saluted him, Lilly obviously didn't have to be told twice. I just nodded and gulped again. It was a lot of people and damn if abs wasn't here. Damn abs! What did he say his name was? Laramie? L... something. Anyway to me his name was abs! Someone wake me up so I can cuddle my pillows or finish my brownies. 

We all got out and Lilly grabbed on to Williams arm. He let her. HE LET HER!!! I thought she was gonna squeal again, but she was to busy panting and cuddling his arm like a giant teddy bear she got from a fair. Great now I want cotton candy. A big bag! Dam brain stop! I have no life, just kill me now. 

We reach the party and I spot abs! My brain freezes and I don't hear a word of what William is saying. All  I could do is stare at all the shirtless guys and their abs! It's a f freaking drool fest. The girls walking around in swim suits and cut off shorts kinda disappeared for a bit as I mentally drooled enough to fill a 5 gallon bucket. TWICE! I know that's a lot of drool. My head sometimes weirds me out.

Haley tapped my arm. "Isn't that the guy that was talking to you in class? Dam if I didn't have Jayson!" Haley shook her head and William cocked his head in the guys direction. 

"Remember what I said Jess." He warned again.

Lance wasn't to far away and when a tall guy waved at us he spotted me. He instantly smirked at me. William waved back and four, yes I said four, guys including Lance walked over to us.

"Dam bro I said bring your sister. You got smart and brought her whole crew." The tallest guy said as he smiled at Lilly. Williams arm somehow got out of her grip and wrapped around her waist in an instant. 

Lilly blush and snuggled into his side. Awe, true love wins all! The guy grinned at me and Haley. "Oh no cowboy I'm taken." Haley said as she shook her head. 

Lance pulled me to him and wrapped me in a hug. "I didn't know you were coming, or I would have picked you up my self doll face." He said as he watched the older guys frown at him. "Sweet cheeks, this is my brother Seth and his friends Cody and Connor." 

They all nodded and Seth smirked at Lance as he grabbed me and pulled me out of Lance's arms. Damn I don't like this! I looked at William for help. 

William grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side where lance quickly stepped behind me and hugged me again. I swear if looks could kill, William would have killed Lance right there. My back was pressed against abs' naked chest and I could feel his abs on my back. O.M.G. I'm gonna die.

William spoke in a strange rough voice. "This," he nodded to me, "is Jessica my sister and that's Haley." He squeezed Lilly to his side. "This is Lilly." He looked down at her and she blushed a deeper red then I ever though possible. 

Yep she's gonna be squealing and all dopey eyed for a month, if not two! Damn his abs feel good on my back. I lean back a little into him and I feel him chuckle a little. The cocky bastard. If he wasn't my protection right now, I'd. Well, I don't know if I'd lick him, or kick him. My dam head won't stop. Because now I want to cover his stomach in cotton candy and lick it off. God, what is it with cotton candy, it's like pure spun heaven made of sugar. Melted on his abs would make it that much sweeter. OMG! BRAIN STOP!

Haley laughed as we all joined the party. Lance never left my side and his hands were always on me. I didn't mind but damn. William is the same with Lilly, and Haley is so dang country she didn't need protecting. She is a fire cracker.

William must have decided that I've had enough of the party. He turned us and said, "Let's go." So we left headed to his car in the parking lot. Lance walked with us.

Lance pulled me over to the side and turned me so he could look me in the eyes. "Well sweet cheeks, I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll see you at school tomorrow, don't forget me tonight." He pulled me to his chest and kissed me. God, his lips tasted good.

The feeling didn't last long though, before I knew it I was ripped out of Lance's arms. William was on top of Lance punching him in seconds. Yeah, school will be fun tomorrow!

I touched my lips and almost jumped out of my skin when Haley grabbed my arm.

"Come on he won't kill him. I hope." Haley said, pulling me to the car.