Day 13

1385 words Edited

A/N ~ Time skip, to progress the story quicker

Today, Yoongi had his phone beside him, almost expectantly. He was awaiting a text form Jimin, in a state of panic. His hair was a mess from running his fingers through it one to many times, and his eyes flicked from his work notebook to his phone. He hadn't even notice his abnormal cling on his phone, until Namjoon brought it up.

'Why are you holding your phone all the time?'

'Don't you find it ironic coming from the guy who's on his 24/7?' Yoongi retorted defensively.

'That was before I lost it. Now I'm a new man. A man without a phone addiction.'

'That is until you get a new one. But knowing you, it'd probably get damaged by the day's end.' Namjoon scratched his head in embarrassment. The company knew Namjoon as 'The God of Destruction', because he constantly destroyed things.

'Dont change the subject. What's on your phone that's so important?'

'Nothing.' That was the last words Yoongi said before turning toward the TV

Namjoon may be clumsy, but he's not stupid. He doesn't have an IQ of 142 for no reason. He knew something was up, and he was going to find out. Once his curiosity has been peaked, he can't help but want to involve himself.

Right after there little conversation, Yoongi's phone began to chime from a message that was sent. Who is it It's 7:03pm and Yoongi was tired. Yoongi has a basic life which consists of three things: Work, eat and sleep. Who's it from? Namjoon thought to himself. Is that why he's glued to his phone?

Namjoon new standing around wouldn't get him any answers, so he decides to leave for now. Yoongi checked who it was from, and his face lit up with a goofy grin.

Yoongi's phone

Change 'SocialStalker' to 'ChimCh im'

ChimChim: OMG, I think I fell in love at first sight!!

Yoongi felt a slight pain in his chest after reading those words. Did I eat something bad, he thought to himself. That's what happens when you eat to much greasy food, Yoongi.

Igotswag: What r u talking about?

ChimChim: I saw this guy at work
ChimChim: His hair was bleached white, his skin is pale, and almost glowed, and his lips where cherry pink and plump
ChimChim: And when he smiled, I was like oh baby Jesus, take me now.
ChimChim: Just his stare made me feel submissive and start blushing, and I couldn't look back
ChimChim: Hello, r u still there?

Igotswag: I'm here

A wave of relief rushed over Yoongi, but a sickening feeling replaced it. Guilt Yoongi knew who he was describing, of course he did. Little did Jimin know was the boy he was describing was the exact boy he was texting, Min Yoongi. Of course he wouldn't know it was me, he hasn't ever seen how I look. He was happy that his identity was safe, but felt guilty that he'd have to keep a secret.

Igotswag: Any more compliments to him you'd like to throw in

ChimChim: Do you accually care about what I have to say about him?

Igotswag: Why would I be asking then?

ChimChim: His voice was raspy and soothing
ChimChim: I could just melt from hearing him