Day 15 Pt.1

1239 word Edited

Jimin decided to stay a few extra hours at work, in order to give the reply that he never got the chance to send yesterday. He and Hoseok, his other close freind, helped the others in the room. A competition was approaching, which involved dancing three routines perfectly, infront of a live audience.

"You can leave if you want. I can handle this." Hoseok scratched his head as he looked around the room at the others, who were obviously struggling to keep in time with the beat.

"Clearly," Jimin replied with sarcasm, rolling his eyes at the elder.

"Oy, I was trying to be nice you know? And this is the thanks I get?" Jimin gave a playful wink in return, and Hoseok messed up Jimin's hair.

"Hey, stop it." Jimin's small hands swatted away Hoseok larger ones, and combed his fingers through his hair. "It takes long for me to get it perfect, and now your messing up my hard work."

"You and your tantrums. You've got the face of a baby and act like a baby."
Jimin shot him a glare and began to silk. He despised being treated like a child, and Hoseok knew that all to well.

"Ok, ok, I will stop." Hoseok threw up his hand in a mock surrender, and moved toward the others to focus on his main priority, fixing the mess that was supposed to be dance.

Two and half hours later, and there was still no appearance of Yoongi. "Hoseok, I'm going to the bathroom."

"I don't need to know." He used the bathroom, and splashed water over his face. Dark circles was clearly visible under his eyes from lack of sleep, but he concealed it with the remainder of make-up he kept him his bag. Once he was ready, he left the bathroom, to see Hoseok talking to the man he had been waiting for.

Yoongi handed Hoseok the USB holding the soundtrack, and was walking towards the door when heard a high-pitched "Wait" being called from behind him. Yoongi's footsteps came to an abrupt halt. He turned around, a scowl evident on his face, until he locks eyes with the orange haired boy. His features soften slightly, his eyes skimming the face of Jimin, taking in his features. His crescent shaped eyes, slightly tanned skin, and parted pink lips. Unconsciously, he licked his own lips, and flicked his eyes back to the younger's.

"What do you want kid?" Yoongi asked, feigning idiocy of the identity of Jimin. It was time to put Yoongi's bluffing skills to good use. He tapped his foot, impatiently for a reply.

Jimin usually would have got irritated by the remark 'kid,' but was to busy thinking about how raspy the man's voice was. Yoongi was growing impatient as he waited for Jimin to speak. "We'll talk then. I haven't got all day."

"I agree to your terms"

"What terms?"

"Dont play dumb! You know what I mean." Jimin snapped back, an expression of shock plaster across Yoongi's face. "For every time I seduce you, I get a price of information on Min Yoongi. You better not turn back on the agreement now!"

"So your Park Jimin then? Why didn't you tell me that first?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you didn't know how I looked." Jimin scratched the back of his head, regretting his sudden outburst. Yoongi chuckled back, his deep voice sending chills through the younger. "Well, I agree, so you better keep your end of the deal."

"Hasn't the proposal already expired?" Yoongi pretended to ponder to irk the boy, which it did.

"NO! No it has not!!"

"If it was that vital to you, then why didn't you reply in the first place?"

"My phone cut out and I had no way to charge it." Jimin defended.

"Well that your fault isn't it? And I don't do second chances." Jimin reached out to Yoongi, and clung onto his arm like a koala. "No please. Your my only hope."

"You're wrong on that one, I'm the only hope, Hoseok chimmed in for the first time, who was silently watching the whole thing.

"Shut up Hoseok. Now's not the time." Yoongi tried to pry his arm from the younger's grip, but it was to tight, to the point that it was slightly painful. "Look, I will do anything, so please reconsider." Yoongi really didn't want to accept the deal. It was a sour of the moment accident that Yoongi regretted, since it could only make things worse for him. But Jimin refused to let go, no matter how much Yoongi tried.

"Let go, Jimin," Yoongi said while tugging his arm.

"Never."

"He's not going to stop, so you might as well give in. Last time he did this, he clung onto me for the whole day, even when I was going home," Hoseok chimmed in for the second time. "I am stubborn, but Jimin takes it to a while new level."

Hoseok pulled up the fabric up his arm of the black long sleeved shirt, revealing faded red marks on his skin.

"Jimin's stubbornness exhibit a. This was form three days ago."

"Three days?! How is it still there."

"I don't know, but he just wouldnt let go."

"Wtf, he's insane!"

"I know, I've gotten used to it."

Yoongi didn't want his pale well kept skin getting marks on by Jimin, so sighed in defeat. There no way out of it now. "Fine, you win, but you better do something for me in return and never grab onto me like this again."

"Why should I?"

"Because you said that you'd do anything in return earlier, and I won't agree if you're going to cling on again."

Jimin was curious to what Yoongi had in mind for Jimin to do, but he still agreed. "Deal."

"Can you let go now, Jimin. My arm is killing me for flippin' sake."

"Aish, fine-" Jimin let go, revealing slightly pink skin from the tight grip. Yoongi massaged the sore skin. "I just realised I never got your name."

Panic. Yoongi had thought about most scenarios, and thought of what to say, but never considered what his name should be. And he called Jimin the pabo. He wracked his brain around names he could use, but the pressure didn't help. "Call me Suga." He mentally face palmed at his response. Suga? That was the best you could think of?

"Ok Suga." Jimin really is an idiot, isn't he? "Are you mixed heritaged, since your name doesnt sound Korean."

"Well, y-you see, my dad is American and my mum's from Daegu." Smooth Yoongi, real smooth. "And my dad said I looked sweet like sugar, so he called my Suga." A devious smirk crossed Jimin's lips, and he stalked slowly towards Yoongi.

"Well, Suga," Jimin right hand slid sensually up his arm, goosebumps forming on the skin. He put his other hand underneath his chin, holding it in place so their eyes lock. Jimin leans in, his breathe hitting Yoongi's ear, and he whispers in a low, husky voice,"Let's see if I can make this sweet boy a naughty one."

What happened to the childish Jimin from earlier? Yoongi thought it would be easy, but he realised he spoke to soon. Well, I am well and truly screwed.

A/N ~ I'm sorry this chapter ain't that good, I will edit it when I get the chance.