Day 16 Pt.2

A/N ~ This is a really late update. I'm sorry guys, but my Wattpad really doesn't like me or something. Does any of you have a problem where you cant edit or publish a book because it won't let you? Sometimes my editing works but sometimes it doesn't.

Yoongi went to the dance studio, expecting the bubbly kid to instantaneously appear infront of him, but was only greeted by his co-worker, Hoseok. He got to work with no interruptions, which was weird. Jimin would be here annoying me right now. Where is he? He watched the dance, and recorded some notes in his notebook, before finishing up with his composition. Once accomplished, he asked a few questions about any requests he had for Yoongi to include, before asking the question that had been burning him alive.

"Where's that kid, Jimin?"

Hoseok's eyebrows raised. Why does he want to know? Hoseok contemplated servers to answer, since it wasn't his place to tell, but just decided, why not? Got nothing to loose. "He called in sick earlier. Got the flu or something like that."

"What?" Yoongi whipped out his phone, relaying the messages he'd received earlier that day. He specifically said that he'd be here.

Why did he lie to me?

"Oh" Hoseok noticed that Yoongi's mood dropped slightly, but recovered back to his usual self quickly. Why does he want to see him so bad? Hoseok voiced his curiosity to the white haired boy, hoping to receive an answer.

"Can I ask why you wanted to know where he is?"

"No reason in particular, just wondering since he works here to."

"Ok." Hoseok knew that there was more then he was letting on, but decided not to press for more information. It wasn't his place to ask, since they were only acquainted through work, and nothing more.

Yoongi went to go sit down, and question the boy. He grabbed out his phone, and began his interrogation

Suga's phone

GimmeSuga: Why did you not come to work

Jimoany: I *cough* am sick *cough*

GimmeSuga: Jimin, you ain't fooling nobody, you can't cough through text!!!

Jimoany: I am sick!!!

GimmeSuga: So why did you imply you was going to work earlier?

Jimoany: I did??
Jimoany: I mean I did
Jimoany: I was going to but I decided against it last minute
Jimoany: My stomach hurts to bad
🤒

GimmeSuga: That's weird

Jimoany: What's weird?
Jimoany: Nothings weird
Jimoany: Nothing weird at all

GimmeSuga: If you have a stomach ache, why would you be coughing?

Jimoany: Hey, that means nothing
Jimoany: When I texted *cough* it was to symbolise that I was sick, not that I have just a cough
Jimoany: It doesn't mean I don't have a stomach ache
Jimoany: Don't make assumptions

GimmeSuga: HA GOT YA BOY!!!
GimmeSuga: They don't call me detective for nothing 🕵️

Jimoany: Got what?

GimmeSuga: You say you have a stomach ache, but that Hoseok guy said you had a flu

Jimoany: Well-

GimmeSuga: ANSWER ME
GimmeSuga: WHY DID YOU LIE??!?
GimmeSuga: CONFESS THE TRUTH

Jimoany: Just cause I have a stomach ache dont mean I don't have a flu