Day 15 Pt.2

1198 words Unedited

A/N ~ I just want to say that I'll be updating every Saturday, and sometimes, if I can, Wednesday. If I am sick, I won't be able to upload, but that will be the only reason why I will not update. Thank you guys :)

Jimin's eyes followed the movement of his finger as it traced Yoongi's  jawline. His eyes flicked back up to Yoongi's and he whispered, "You can't resist forever. I won't allow it." His finger lingered on Yoongi's skin,
"By the end of today, I will have been told one fact on Yoongi. Wait for me to finish my work, then we will begin."

Jimin winked, and walked away, swinging slightly along with the music playing. "Alright guys, let me demonstrate to you some complacency choreography. Pay attention to the timing and steps. Jimin picked five other people, and Hoseok, to accompany him. He walked up to the computer and played the song Blood Sweat and Tears. They all danced perfectly, but Yoongi's eyes stayed trained to Jimin. He moved his body erotically in time with the beat, and Yoongi couldn't help but stare. It was only a dance, but is felt so... So...

Sexual

Yoongi didn't know just him dancing would be so seductive. Heck, if he could dance like that, he'd probably be getting all the guys. But he was too initiated to dance. He didn't even like standing unless he had too, and spent his free hours in deep sleep.

The song was about resisting the temptation of love, but you are already addicted to it. It was as is it was telling the story of Yoongi. Jimin was definitely his type, perfectly toned body, cute face. But he didn't want to be in a relationship. He loved being able to stay at his workplace, writing songs. It was what he was good at. Having a boyfriend would mean having to take time from work to go on dates, and other things.

No. That's an excuse. His blunt personality often pushed people away, and he's afraid he'd never be able to speak to Jimin again. Namjoon was used to Yoongi, so he didn't really react to Yoongi's savage outburst. But Jimin might not react the same way. He might be like the others. He liked talking behind a phone screen, because he'd rather face rejection through text then to the face.

Beads of sweat was visible on Jimin's slightly tanned skin, the sound of faint pants leaving his pink lips. The sight before him made him feel him frustrated. In what way, he was unsure.

The song ended, and Jimin was a panting mess. His hair clung to his forehead, his chest rising and falling at an erratic pace. Jimin walked up to Yoongi and sat beside him, catching his breath. "Let me go to the showers, first. Don't even think about leaving." Jimin turned to look at Yoongi, but his eyes caught something else. "What is that?" He pointed to Yoongi's skinny jeans, which had something that looked a little... Out of place.

...

"Why are you hard?"

Yoongi was at a loss for words, he couldn't respond. Did he really get turned on by a dance routine? Yoongi took of his leather jacket and put it on his lap. He was feeling  major déjà vu. And it was all Jimin's fault. Again. Jimin smirked at his elder, guessing he had one the bet. "This will be easier than I thought." Yoongi was not going to boost his ego anymore. He wanted to deflate his confidence.

"You're wrong. It wasn't you who caused it."

"Huh? Then what did then?" Jimin teased, wanting to make Yoongi stutter.

"I-It was... That other guy from earlier. Yeah him." Yoongi almost shouted. Some eyes turned to look at him, and Yoongi glared in response. The heads whipped back around, obviously getting the message that Yoongi wasn't in the mood to be bothered. Only two people was still looking. A girl, with brown hair that moved I'm big waves, and Hoseok.

"Wait, you mean Hoseok?"

"If you mean that guy I was talking to earlier, then yeah, him." Jimin's boastfulness disintegrated instantaneously, and he looked at Yoongi with a downhearted expression.

"So he's your type? Do I even have a chance? Now I'll never know anything about Yoongi."
Yoongi felt bad for deciding him. He had one the bet fair and square, but had cheated him of his reward. "No, I won't give up."

Jimin climbed on Yoongi's lap and wrapped his legs around him, grabbing ahold of his shoulder with is right hand, and dragging it down until his hand interlocks with the elders. Jimin was right on top of his member, which wanted to break free. He leaned against Yoongi's forehead, close enough for there breaths to mingle. Yoongi could feel Jimin's heartbeat against chest. "I can do things that he can't." Yoongi's heart beat faster what Jimin could feel.

Yoongi pushed Jimin's head of off his, and grabbed hold of both of Jimin hands, and held it up above his head. "So your taking the dominant role." Jimin whispered lowly, "Don't worry, I can take you being rough." Jimin wiggled slightly so he could sit better on his lap, and Yoongi suppressed a moan. Did he forget that he was sitting on his active member.

They heard a voice bring cleared from behind them, breaking them from there trance. They turned back to see all eyes were on them. "No PDA in this room unless I'm involved." He raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

Trust Hoseok to make a joke in the awkward situation. Jimin's was beyond embarrassed, Yoongi feeling the same, but concealed his emotions behind a stoney expression. Well, except the hint of pink on the tips of his ears. "Now your embarrassed? You had all that confidence coming onto me." He hoped no-one would get the wrong idea. Accually, why should he care what they think about me? They should mind there own business and get a life. He just hoped he was covered up enough for his lower half to go unnoticed.

"I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, it was just a spur of the moment thing." Yoongi felt uncomfortable under the stares. "Get on with what your doing then, there is nothing here to see." They once again, turned back to what they were doing, this time, including Hoseok and the girl. "Can you get of me then?"  Yoongi said in a not so polite tone. Jimin got up from his lap, and dusted of his clothes. "I'll leave you to take care of, you know, your little... problem. see you tomorrow Suga."

Yoongi tied the jacket around his waist, and grabbed a pen and his notebook from his shoulder bag. He teared out a page and scribbled something down, ending with the word Jimin. He left it on the seat, and left the building.

Hoseok saw him put down the paper, and bodily went to see what he'd written. It read:

No.1: Yoongi often goes to eat at a place called LegJinDary Foods.

I guess Yoongi really does keep his word.

A/N ~ Do you want there to be anything specific included in the story? Give me recommendations. Also, are there any other ships you want to appear in the story?

Leave a comment so I can do it, and if not, I'll just do what I want :3