Look Who's Jealous!

Hey Guys!

Look it's me, back with an update! Yes I know I don't usually take this ong but I was sick for the past two days and couldn't update. Sorry! But fret not for I am back and with a brand new chapter nonetheless. So enjoy! (Believe me you will)

Percy PoV

It had been almost two weeks since Bianca died and dad had only just lifted my house arrest. Though only after he made me promise that I would

1) In no condition whatsoever go anywhere without Luke.

2) Come straight home from school or go to Thalia or Nico's place if we wanted to hang out and

3) If I did so I was to inform him first and be home by 8:30 at the latest.

I was more than happy to oblige. At first I had felt grateful for the house arrest since I didn't want to step out of the house anyway. I was 99% sure someone else would die if I did. Also, now that I had told Annabeth about everything I was a little confused as to where we stood. I had no clue if she still hated me or if she wanted to be friends again or if she just wanted me to stay away.

But after the first week of isolation I had started to get bored. By the tenth I was dying to get out of the house. I was so bored that even detention with Mrs Dodds sounded like fun. So I had kept bugging dad to let me go to school until he had finally caved in yesterday.

As I entered the school building people turned to look at me and every started whispering. I had a pretty good idea what they were talking about but I didn't care. I just ignored them and walked to my locker with Luke in tow. I was about to open it when my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I got it out and my face lit up as I saw the caller ID.

"Hey Kelp Head. 'Sup?"

"Hey Rachel! I haven't heard from you in a while. Where have you been."

"Turn around and I'll tell ya." I heard a very familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to be tackled by a blur of red. I hugged her back and she pulled back after a moment.

There in front of me stood Rachel Elizabeth Dare. She wore a band t-shirt and paint splattered jeans her flaming red hair was falling freely down her shoulders and her green eyes looked me over probably trying to determine something. What though I wasn't sure. One never could be with Rachel.

"Rach! What are you doing here?" I asked remembering that Rachel went to a fancy finishing school that her father had forced her into attending at the start of the school year.

"I got kicked out of Clarion. Not that I mind it. I hated it there but anyway, I convinced dad let me come back to Goode and after a while of pestering him he agreed." She said grinning mischievously.

"Kicked out? What did you do?"

"Bad mouthed to a teacher. It was worth it though. The old hag totally deserved it. Now..." She said handing me her schedule. "walk me to class."

I looked at her schedule and grinned, we had all the same classes together except for seventh period where I had Marine Biology while she had Art. My smiled widened, today was gonna be great.

" I swear you miss a couple days of school and it's like everyone's suddenly miles ahead of you." I said groaning at my math homework.

"I totally feel you." Rachel said from beside closing her own homework. We were currently sitting on my bed doing our homework or at least trying to.

"So Perce," Rachel said in a serious tone. "How are you holding up?"

"Truthfully, not good. It's just, I feel like this is all my fault you know. Nico won't talk to me and Thalia's stuck between the two of us and not to mention she's pretty miserable herself. The nightmares are back too and dad thinks that I should start seeing a shrink again. I feel lonely you know, Bianca was the one I'd go to when I had problems, we all did. But now she's gone and it's all my fault and I just don't know what to do." The whole time I was talking Rachel kept silent then when I was done she took my hand in hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze.