Chapter 5

Things are going to be changed slightly for this particular episode hope you all enjoy!

Anddd I'm really sorry I've not updated this book I've just not been motivated to write over the past few months I have 4 more drafts after this chapter so if you want to continue reading please comment as it may give me a much needed push to continue! Anywayyy enjoy the chapter guys!

Rows POV

After the whole ordeal with Cedric things didn't calm down. The kingdom had held a tournament and Arthur wanted to try a little experiment where he pretended not to attend. Long story short he was competing but whenever the helmet was off a man from the outskirts of Camelot who I believe was a farmer stood in for him. You think it would end there, well it didn't.

Everything was the same like every evening the palace residents were asleep peacefully despite the rough storm outside its widows lasting the majority of the night. Morganas chambers had somehow caught fire even the window had been blasted completely off, her piercing scream is what alerted us to something being wrong. Thankfully the guards managed to get her out safely and put an end to the blaze. A few days after that she went missing with no idea as to where she could have gone that was until we found out the druids had her hostage. Arthur and his men rode out and thankfully retrieved her unharmed.

So now present day I had agreed to go with Morgana to her father's grave. I felt that she might like to have some support and comfort. It's hard loosing family and part of this trip was to help me let go of my past.

Four knights would join us on our trip and Gwen would stay and be ready for our return before nightfall. I was walking down the pearl steps gripping the fine material of my colourful gown and feeling my light cape flow behind me. I could see Morgana comfortably seated on her stead already with Arthur adjusting her cape so I stopped mid-way in order for him to finish. "I hope your trip isn't too upsetting." He walked to her side having finished with a look of sympathy in his eyes. "Thank you, Arthur."

Seeing their conversation finished I continued on my way down catching the bright eyes of the young Prince. Words weren't spoken just the usual gestures we shared. The small smiles, the light blush that would appear every time I was in his presence. He took my hand guiding me towards the saddled horse. It was my usual gentle stead and I had no worries when going for afternoon rides so I just claimed her as my own.

I adjusted my gown slightly so I could place my foot in the stirrup to hoist me up. While doing so Arthur of course was there to give me a helping hand by holding the reins steady while I got comfortable. Once finished he handed me the reins and adjusted my cape just like Morganas.

His boots seemed to echo in the stony courtyard as he approached me. "This is very kind of you to do Row. You are a true friend to Morgana." I looked up to the raven-haired girl seeing her talking with other knights then continuing to look back down to Prince Charming. "Everyone deserves a friend and when they're in need I will follow."

"Just be careful out there, I know what you're like on a horse" A gasp left my lips but when I saw the sarcastic look on his face why wouldn't I play along. "How many more times do I have to tell you it was my first time on a horse!"

"Okay okay, but going back to a more serious note remember safety always comes first." I rolled my eyes at him seriously have some peace Arthur. "I'm absolutely certain I will be perfectly fine, I will see you when I get back."

He turned towards the guards. "Make sure you return to Camelot before dusk." They nodded replying with a yes Sire before they instructed their horses to walk. Myself and Morgana were in a box shape between the knights and I felt rather confined but if it was for protection guess I'd have to put up with it.