Chapter 7

Hi everyone, here is the next part which is ridiculously over due. I've been trying to figure out where i want this story to go so that i can keep an interest in it. I so appreciate all the love and support all of you have been giving this book and the first one I read every single comment and honestly some of them are so funny! but anyway enjoy this chapter and see what happen next in Row's story!

Rows POV:

We had arrived at their main headquarters that next day and I was forced to meet their leader. Valiant had ridden next to me the entire time and had pulled me into the stronghold so forcefully I was sure I was about to fall over.

Their leader was a horrid man and he was not extremely pleased to see only one lady stood in front of him. They had guided me to a room once I had refused to speak. Well I say they I think you can guess who.

"This will be your room Lady Rosa. I hope it is to your satisfaction." He opened the door and needless to say it was in an absolute state. "I thought after I showed you some mercy you'd be able to turn your life around for good. I can see now I was wrong".

"Indeed, you were Lady Rosa and for your stupid sympathetic mistake you will be suffering greatly." Without any more being said he slammed the door and just as a grabbed the handle the sound of the key being turned signalling it was locked. I was done for.

It was already dark and without any warning Valiant barged in to my room to find me sitting at my dressing table looking at him in the mirror. "You have been requested and are required to come to this evening's entertainment in your honour."

"What happens if I refuse to go?" I turned around still sat on the small stool gazing at him with no emotion. He really did look villainous with that scar. "Then I will have to force you down there".

Either way I was going to have to go down there so I stood up slowly making my way towards the door. He was leading the way looking behind him every 20 seconds to make sure I was still there. "It's pointless to think I'm going to escape. I know nothing of the halls and would therefore be caught so, if you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate for your eyes to be kept forward".

Before he could reply Hengist spotted me. "Ahh Lady Rosa don't you look fine this evening please come take a seat." I made my way around the room, it was utter silence as the whole assembly was watching me. Not going to lie I felt extremely uncomfortable.

The feast began and everyone was engaging in conversation apart from me. This place was absolutely disgusting and I have never seen the likes of it in my life. Hengist then stood up getting the attention of the people in the hall. "Our royal guest the Lady Rosa, has grown bored. She needs entertaining. The entirety of his speech his hand was tightly around my shoulder and the more I tried to move the firmer the grip got. The room erupted in laughter as Hengist said entertaining which confused me greatly.

The cage in the centre was then crowded around and the portcullis behind the bars was raised. out came a very large man who immediately began to riel up the crowd hitting the cage with his sword. The second man to appear was extremely familiar and it didn't click as to who it was till his dark eyes met mine. Lancelot.

His once long hair was now gone and it was smartly cut into a short style. He seemed well. Apart from being in a fight to the death he seemed great. This was not entertaining at all.

I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. This man's fighting style was ruthless but Lancelot dealt with him exceedingly well. And by the end of it he showed mercy to his competitor by letting him live. He made his way towards the table where I sat to collect his reward. Hengist threw a pouch full of money at Lancelot before bothering to say anything. "What is your name?" he shuffled a bit in his stance but then replied with his name.