Thanks!

Okay...so I really hate when people do this but I'm having really bad writer's block. I have ideas, and have been given ideas but I'm struggling with the creation itself. I'm not a fan of this book, and enjoy the first one a lot more. His dream was something I could post and be proud of, at least when I was in good moods. But this one...? I just don't feel it...I want to stop because I lack inspiration and I'm not giving it my all, but I don't want to disappoint those who want me to update. I've taken long periods of time to edit and update, and I'm thankful that you all have been patient, believe me I know how selfish this is I can never beat myself up enough. But if I continue this book, I'll have to take time off and come back, or I'll update very slowly, worse than how it is. So...up to you all I guess...

I'm not proud of what I've put out for this book and it's making it harder to continue it. I hate the foundation so why make it worse? I've tried editing and rewriting but the plot simply lacks.

...I'm sorry...

But...help? What do you want me to do? It'll take only one person for me to continue, but I can't garenree it'll be my best work, and all your opinions matter to me. So...

...what should I do...?

Okay thank you all for reading, and for your support! I am ending this book, though I may write oneshots and things in my "Gay Collections" book, and already have a few there! Thanks again!

~ The End ~

P.S. big thanks to @ClnneNat for their lovely comments that really helped me out <3