♡ Bill S. Preston, Esq. // Punk Rock Girl ♡

' Just you and me
Eat fudge banana swirl
Just you and me
We'll travel round the world
Just you and me
Punk rock girl '

' Just you and meEat fudge banana swirlJust you and meWe'll travel round the worldJust you and mePunk rock girl '

Already late for their shift at Pretzels 'N Cheese, Bill and his most excellent best friend, Ted, were running past all the Saturday afternoon shoppers of the San Dimas mall

Already late for their shift at Pretzels 'N Cheese, Bill and his most excellent best friend, Ted, were running past all the Saturday afternoon shoppers of the San Dimas mall. Nearly there, Ted stopped in confusion to where his friend went, just to see the blond stop in right in the middle of the walkway. Something at Tape World had the boy in complete awe, completely forgetting he was late for work.

"Bill! "The dark-haired boy tried grabbing his attention, "You can get the new Guns'N'Roses album later! We're gonna be totally late, dude! C'mon!"

"Ted," He furrowed his brows with a nod, before pointing at something in the store. "This is definitely better than a Guns'N'Roses album."

"What? No way-" Ted practically ate his words upon seeing what his friend was getting on about. "Woah..."

There stood a girl with long violet hair helping out a customer. She must be new, they thought. They've never seen you before, as well as never seeing anyone that looked like you either. Occasionally,  working at the mall and all, they'd see a few mall punks- but those little dudes were just posers, they thought. Them only wearing clothes and accessories from the mall shops, talking about 'Anarchy in the UK'. You just wore a black shirt and skirt, with worn cherry boots. A simple, but outstanding look with your adorned fishnet stockings, holding the random fashionable rips and holes on your leg.

"I know.

Bill mustered all his confidence and tried stepping forward to at least say hello, but his friend placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh, Bill? We gotta get to work remember? The boss dude will definitely not be happy if we show up late again. You can talk to the punk babe later, dude."

Looking at his friend, he realized he was right. Hopefully, he could catch up with her during his break. But she was all he could think about, and he didn't even know her name. If he were to position himself at the register just right, though, he could see her inside the store every now and then if she were to stand in a certain area.