♡ Breakfast Club // Head Over Heels pt.1 ♡

Part one of two of the Breakfast club members, them having a crush on you + the moment they realize they're in love

Allison Reynolds :

       You piqued her interest, to which then she became a shadow you noticed recently

       Around the halls of the school, on the way home from school, even when you were studying in the library. One day at your favorite bookstore, you caught her when she thought you hadn't seen her. You slipped away and snuck up behind her. A small "Hi." behind her back made her jump with a squeaky "Eep!" and turn around. Your noses were practically touching before she backed up. Allison immediately turned red in the face, as you tried to contain your giggling. "Hey, I know you- you're in my art class, third period?" She just nodded her head. "Well, can I know your name?" "Why?" She finally spoke, her piercing eyes staring right at you for once instead of averting her eyes while you spoke. "Can... you tell me your name? So I at least know the cute girl that's been following me around everywhere?" She gave you her name, then bolted right out of the bookstore, making your hair zip up from the small gust she practically created while fleeing the scene. 

       After that confrontation, every time you saw her at school, you'd invite her to join you. At first, she'd just stand around you and your friend group. Your friends were a bit hesitant about her, but you told them to just be patient... You listened when she spoke, always encouraged her artistic skills and told her she could even win a scholarship with her abilities. After that you always found little drawings and sketches she left behind for you: places like in between your textbook, your locker, she'd even slip them in your bag or back pocket when you weren't looking. 

       On occasion, she'd make you sit still, as you were her favorite thing to draw. You'd always answer her calls, ask how she is, if she had eaten yet. Small ways of saying 'I Love You' without saying those three words. 

       One day she spoke and finally engaged in a laugh with the others. You laughed along and slipped your hand between hers. She turned the same shade of red from when you two first met. At that moment, that's when she realized she was truly in love with you.