♡ Liv Tyler // Valentine ♡

Outside it was glum, as if a gray wool sweater had been pulled over and stretched to cover the entire sky

Outside it was glum, as if a gray wool sweater had been pulled over and stretched to cover the entire sky. It had been raining all day, the weather just showing how you were feeling on the inside: This was your least favorite holiday, with no one ever to spend it with.

You and Liv decided to go for a walk downtown when the weather decided to clear up a bit, but not by surprise, it started pouring again. The two of you giggled and shouted, trying to find cover from the wet, running into the nearest cafe.

"My mascara is probably all runny now." You groaned, pouting as you ran a finger across your wet face.

"Go ahead and fix your makeup, [Y/N]." Liv giggled, trying to help you wipe away the smudged makeup on your cheek. "The line's pretty long anyway, just see if you can grab us a table when you're done." Confirming, you headed to the bathroom to see if any of it could be salvaged.

Crumpled up toilet paper filled up the sink as there was no other option but to take off the makeup you had applied earlier that day. Leaving nothing but a little bit of dark makeup residue, you tried fixing your damp hair, sighing as you looked a complete mess. Even with horrible weather like this, Liv always managed to look stunning. Rosy cheeks, cherry lips, it always looked effortless with her.

Cleaning up the tissue and going to find a spot for you two to drink your coffees, you saw the barista boy flirting with her as she waited for the order. It proved your point from earlier even more.

"Here's your caramel macchiato- extra caramel, extra whipped cream. Just like you like it." Liv winked, handing over your drink and sitting across from you. Thanking her, you held the warm cup between your palms and found your attention staring out to the rain harshly hitting the sidewalk.

"What's going on in that little world of yours?" Liv spoke, taking a sip, before placing a finger to circle the rim of her own drink.

"Hm?" Bringing the drink to your lips, you didn't look at her. "It's nothing."

"No," She leaned in, giggling with a small glare. "Something's up! I know that look."

Rolling your eyes, you sighed and decided just to tell her. She was going to find out the truth; she had her ways.

"It's just... I know you could be out spending today with somebody: going on the perfect Valentine date, doing something romantic -but instead, you're stuck in here because of this crummy weather with me and my crummy anti-valentine attitude."

"What do you mean?" She gave you a puzzled look, tilting her head slightly, causing some of her long brown hair to fall from being tucked behind her ear.

"I mean, I know you love this stupid holiday, and I'm like the last person you probably want to spend it with." Tugging at the long sleeve of your shirt, you awaited Liv's answer, but what she had to say totally surprised you.

"No, silly, I meant what do you mean, 'this isn't romantic?' I think to go for a walk, get caught in the rain, and find cover in a random, totally cute cafe is totally romantic. And what made it even better, was that I got to do it with you."

Immediately you could feel your cheeks turn warm and red, Liv reaching over to place her hand on yours.

"You don't mean that." Awkwardly you stuttered, as she continued to hold your hand.

"I do mean it!" Liv smiled, "[Y/N], this day has been perfect because I got to spend it with the perfect Valentine." Leaning in across the table, she placed a sweet kiss on your cheeks.

"Do you still think this holiday is stupid?"

___________________________________________________

(( ahhh!! My first imagine chapter and perfect on this holiday right lol

i hope you all have a great day!

don't forget to vote and comment/inbox your requests!!

❤❤❤