♡ Breakfast Club // Head Over Heels pt.2 ♡

Part two and final part of the Breakfast club members, them having a crush on you + the moment they realize they're in love

Claire Standish

       Claire was one of your good friends at school

       Claire was one of your good friends at school. You weren't as close as you were in middle school, but there was never once a time where you didn't say hi to each other passing down the hall. You had only one class together this semester: French.

       Always choosing the desks next to each other, looking at each other now and then with small talk and soft giggles, Claire started acting a bit strange the next few weeks. Nothing in a change of behavior; Claire was still her girly self, but she was more attentive to what you were saying and suggested you two would meet up to "study" a lot more. Those times of study were spent with only an hour in the books and the rest of the day either at the mall or at each other's houses. It was nostalgic in a way,  having sleepovers as you did a few years ago. Even your parents noticed and commented on how nice it was you two connected again. No talk of boyfriends, other people in the school, just talking between the two of you. Your music tastes and fashion choices have matured differently since your tweens, but there was never a dull moment. Watching a movie on the couch in silence with a big bowl of popcorn were perfect nights.

      She'd place a leg on yours, and you would even fall sleep on her shoulder while you two were sunk in on the couch. Your soft snores and sighs in your sleep, she found incredibly adorable. At that moment Claire faced the fact she was falling in love with you. With her reputation as a queen bee, she tried not to think too much about it. Getting you involved in a totally different world of prom committee and student council, maybe the others wouldn's see you as Claire saw you. She also thought you probably didn't feel the same. Just biting her lip, she kept watching the movie as you got comfortable sleeping on the girl.

       A particularly boring lesson in your French class had Claire focusing her attention on you watching the professor walk from each side of the chalkboard. Your pen was busy writing down notes, as you furrowed your brows trying to keep up.

      The bland and lack of interest in the teacher's words got you sleepy in the lesson. Trying to stretch and wake yourself up, you let out a small yawn and undid the clip in your hair that kept up the messy up-do hairstyle. Waving your head around and running your fingers through your locks, Claire's heart skipped a beat faster. Just a small motion that went unnoticed by the rest of the class, and she thought you were so mesmerizing. 

       Catching her through the corner of your eye, you turned and scrunched up your face. "What's up?" you whispered playfully, leaning over.

       Claire realized she was staring and let out a delicate cough, "O-Oh. It's Nothing." She smiled and shook her head, strawberry hair bouncing as you went to return your attention to the front of the room. 

         Another soft sigh and a hand on her cheek. She was really falling in love with you. Turning away from the girl, your waves of hair unbeknownst to Claire, hid your blushed cheeks. Smiling, as you looked down onto your notepad.  

Brian Johnson

      You were a new student at Shermer High School

      Moving all the way from California to now residing in Illinois, it didn't take you long to adjust to your new environment. Your classes were fine, no students bothered you, and your social life was alright. However, the curriculum was different from your school on the west coast, so there were a few things you needed to catch up on. The library was still opened after school, so you took the time to study. It was a lot quieter at the library, and you could actually focus without all the cardboard boxes that surrounded you at home.

     Adjusting the volume on your walkman, you reviewed all your equations and formulas in peace. 

       Peace until a particular chapter stumped you from moving on. Frustrated with all the erasing and rewriting on your paper, the darkening and wearing out of the paper, it was the straw that broke the camel's back when your eraser ripped the paper you were working on.

        Crumpling up another wasted paper, you caught the attention of a fellow student who was also staying after hours in the school's library. Shyly approaching you, he asked if you needed any help.

       With your headphones still on, you rewrote the equation over and over again, totally unaware of the boy's present next to you. It wasn't until you felt someone practically hovering over you that you jumped. Causing him to jump as well, you removed your headphones and found him apologizing profusely, turning red in the face. Pulling out a seat, with a small cough, acting like he almost didn't just fall to the floor. His voice was shaky, but he played it off cool before repeating his question,

      "Do you need any help with that?"

       "Yeah- I guess. Yeah, I do." You admitted with a chuckle, before remembering who he was. "Hey, you're in my Physics class, third period? You're Brian, right?"

         To be honest, he was holding quiet a small crush on you when you arrived for the first time. Brian, and people like minded to Brian, didn't exactly know how to talk to girls. In vice versa, girls didn't really talk to people like minded to Brian, so he admired from afar.

         You were really friendly to him and he was a great teacher, it now came easy for you. Spending the remaining time of the library's hours together, still fully engaged in conversation, you offered to get a slice of pizza together as thanks.

       From that afternoon on, that small little crush grew immensely. He was there in the hall to greet you at your locker in the morning, offer to carry your books, always available for homework help. Whatever he could do until he could draw up that last bit of confidence to finally admit his feelings for you.

___________________________________________________

Here's the long awaited part two and final part of the Breakfast Club imagines! 

don't forget to vote and comment/inbox your requests!!