A/N; 2020! Happy New Year! Please Read!

Hello, Dear Readers,

it's been a while.

So... raise your hand if you're damn well relieved 2019 is finally over? 

I feel kind of weird writing on here again, publishing a statement that includes me saying I'll be active again when I know for a fact it's going to totally slip my mind the next night. What I'm trying to say, Reader, is that I'm going to kick the habit of being flaky with my writing and received requests. A part of my New Year's Resolution was to not hesitate when it came to writing things down. Even if I have to use the Notes app on my phone! There's probably not a day that goes by when I get inspired by random events but simply lack the motivation to sit down for a bit and try to create content. It hasn't been just my writing, but my art and photography have been affected as well. 

If you might have probably noticed, I've archived some stories because they weren't getting much thought from me, due to personal mental health reasons that followed along with a spotty attention span. Of course, that started snowballing into a lack of motivation in general. Going back to school and working will be a factor I have to consider, but when has it not? So for a while, I'm primarily focusing on publishing to my 80s/90s imagine, Ambivalence, and La Vampira, my Lost Boys fanfic.

As the years keep rolling in, I'm finding it more and more challenging to keep doing the things I enjoy. 2019 was the most challenging and biggest creative block I've experienced yet, assumably being a result of newfound responsibilities that come along with my twenties. (The big 2-1 was bit underwhelming, I felt no change at all) and the fact that this past year and a half alone I've moved three times. I am exhausted beyond belief and creatively constipated.

Things are starting to settle so I can find a spot to just sit down and use my computer.

Lastly, I'm concluding this totally not related to the babes of the 80s/90s information dump, with cheers to the Roaring Twenties and everyone else recovering from winter hibernation!

I hope you all had a safe holiday season and as always, thank you all so much for your reads and votes <3