Valentine

Valentine Special: you and your favorite diaboy. Enjoy!

Strolling out in the open late at night, there you are, walking alongside him. Deciding to step out for a moment is what seemed to be the only thing he could do the very least for you. Feel the breeze, feel the peace. He still feels bad. He wanted to take a walk with you because he needs to clear his mind off things. And as he looks over to you to steal even just a glance, he realized he still feels as bad as he did earlier. He didn't know guilt could wash over him, because it did. Really, he felt bad. Bad for not giving or even doing anything in return. And he felt badder when you just waved him off that moment, told him it was fine. He knows how important this celebration was for you. You prepared for it, even surprised him. And he did nothing, although he tried. "Hey." He whispered, slowly taking your hand just in time before it numbed from the cold. Your eyes, on instinct, looked down at your hands, the way he interlaced his fingers with yours, the way it fitted perfectly. "I got nothing. You understand, right?." He said, stopping before you as he brought your hands up his lips, "I'm sorry." and kissed it. You smiled, thumb unconsciously rubbing his hand in yours. "It's okay." You said, looking at him even with your eyes smiling, sparkling underneath the moonlight. He smiled back, a small frown still evident in his gorgeous face. He had taken both your hands now, shyly looking down. He's that guilty. "You're my Valentine." You told him, with him replying "...so are you." as quickly. "I already have you. That's more than enough."

_

I'm so horrible! I forgot to write a Valentines Special! I don't usually celebrate it so I don't really care about it. What's Valentines anyway? Heh, kidding. But yeah, I apologize. Besides, if  I really do prioritize Valentines I could've made a Valentines Special a week ago. But I was so busy with school that I completely forgot about it.

You know, right when I enter our classroom everyone was like Happy Valentines! and I even received some chocolate treats from a close friend. It's then when it sinks in to me: IT'S VALENTINES. And I HAVEN'T MADE A SPECIAL YET. The entire class I was like 'I don't have a Valentines Special, I don't have a Valentines Special aaahhh help me, help me, shit'. And all of them were just staring at me--of course they don't get me. After class I head back home and made this one-shot in a rush.

I don't really have an idea how people celebrate Valentines so forgive me if it made you cringe in any way. Believe me, I did too. Also, I made it that way because you see, I asked a classmate--my former crush--if he were to surprise someone this Valentines, what would he do or give. His answer? Nothing. As in nothing. Wow great I told him, but when I looked deeply into it I realized it wasn't a bad idea after all.

So yeah, Happy Valentines. I hope you liked the special. Thank you guys for 640 reads! i love you all! Spread the love! <3