Comfort

When you become his person, you've always known understanding his rather intolerable behavior is one of the things at stake. That putting up with his psychological issues would put you past your limits. You've always accepted that--the fact there are things about that violet haired vampire you can never change. And it's Kanato's uncontrollable tantrums the hardest thing you always have to deal with. Making him happy, that has been your goal. Kanato even said himself  that whenever he's with you he's more at ease. He could hold himself back, he could be a little nicer. But once he's burst, all those words would fly in the air. No one could stop him, not even his brothers. They would rely to you then, because they knew Kanato would only listen to you. You'd take over from there on out and you'd hug him, talk some sense to him. Nothing can stop his anger but for some reason your touch cools him down. You'd whisper sweet nothings to him, and immediately his ragged breathing would be even. He'd break into tears then, and when you would spin him around he'd cry in your shoulder. There's no one who could calm him down, no one who could comfort Kanato but you. It's only you who could tame the beast inside him,  only you.