Burst

*plain dull tone*

Hi my readers... my lovely readers... *sighs* Guess what i just found out... I woke up, did my morning routine and all, then sit on my ass for the rest of the afternoon. Boring? Boring... Bored, I checked my phone... I checked my fb... my instagram... messenger etc.,... and when i checked my wattpad *burst* IT SAYS I HAVE 1.02K READS!!! 1.02K PEOPLE! 1.02!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  1.02K?!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *does silly stunts* i'm so happy oh my god! I nearly throw my beat up phone and i was screaming! Crazy! I even read the numbers wrong I thought it was 1.22! Stupid phone!

*shuts up*

Okay so, I'm not here to blabber. Figured I can't thank you enough. You guys are the best I don't know what to say. For someone who barely survived depression, this book, this fandom, writing and you were my only hope. Thanks for sticking with me since the start, thanks for those who stumbled upon my book and read, thank you all for reading Diabolik Thoughts. This is the best achievement i've ever had so far this 2018. You could've ignored my book the first time you saw it, I could've bored right from the first chapter but y'all supported me instead. If what i'm feeling rn isn't Cloud 9, then i don't know what is.

...and I said I wouldn't blabber.

Sorry, can't help it. OKAY. Since y'all made my day, i'd gladly do the same to you <3. I wish to get back and warm your hears with a 1k Special. For who? For you <3. Let me entertain you with one of the best pairings of Diabolik Lovers, Shuuma. I've been thinking about this for a long time, been so very excited as well coz I'm a solid yaoi fan. I love yaois more than my phone HAHA. So yeah, I told myself i'd post at least one when the reads get to reach 1k. Now it did and I couldn't be more happier to finally show you. It'll be posted soon! Sooner than you know coz I don't want you to wait. Gaaahhh, I still can't get over it. I'll never get tired to say thank you to each and everyone of you really.

*speaks Tagalog*

Maraming, maraming salamat sa inyong lahat. 'Di aabot ng 1k yung reads kundi dahil sa walang sawa niyong pagsuporta't pagbabasa <3. Ang saya-saya ko grabe. Wala kayong ideya. Mahal ko kayo guys! <3. MAHAL NA MAHAL.

Okay what? HAHAHA.