Draw

So I just found out.

4.23k.

Four thousand two hundred thirty something.

Wow.

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.

you guys. You guys are seriously, genuinely the best.

I can't even control myself right now.

I'm going crazyyyyyy.

Last time I checked it was only 4.06k. I didn't check since then.

When I was just about to type this very chapter I FINALLY SAW IT.

I saw it and for a second I was like:

wutthehellwhyisit23insteadof06?

Then it clicked.

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.

Look, I was only making a chapter wherein I'll be showing you some sketches of mine, sketches of particularly all the characters' eyes and that's it. Then this happened. I was surprised, truly. One moment it kind of registered in my head and although I know I've seen the number 23 I just wouldn't believe it really was 23.

I'm so speechless. I don't really know what to say. Thank you guys so much. There was a time when I nearly lost interest in writing and I just couldn't find it in me to write again. Times when the reads of this book got stuck to a certain number and it made me lose hope. But then, there you are, surprising me still. I just... wow. You are the best I could ask for a reader and more. I love you all.

😘😍💪💋💕💞💜🖤❣💟💖

Now, to the sketches.

(I'm not sure if it's a legit sketch because I used a ballpen)

But there they are.

I've drawn this quite a long time ago, back to when I was in the middle of my OWN hype haha. I always wanted to show this, and this moment right here, is the perfect, literally, timing for it.

 I always wanted to show this, and this moment right here, is the perfect, literally, timing for it

Kanato's and Subaru's are clearly not there but they were in another separate page. I was supposed to like, draw each one of their eyes after their oneshot- i just feel like doing it that time-but I ended up drawing all of their eyes instead, because it's not everyday I get to draw that... nice.

LOL.

I know, it's horrible.

But still, I'm happy and you readers know just why!

I love you💗

...and happy reading.