Anywhere

Light. That's what it exactly feels. Fun and light, in so many ways. Since you got there and even even before you got there, the tension is killing the air. The Manor may be incredibly huge but with their hate it felt like closing in. But with Laito, being the first one to celebrate his birthday, with that fact alone everything changes. As if their masks are taken off, they all have secret smiles tugging on their lips. As if their hatred completely died down they all look so happy for Laito. For his birthday. And all at once the Sakamaki Brothers treated themselves as family. You remember the snickers, the laughs. You remember a little bickering earlier, teases here and there. Everything happened so fast. Everything, from the planning, preparing until the actual celebration which was surprisingly attended by everyone, it felt like a blink of an eye. You wish you could replay it over and over again--the way they looked so happy, the way Laito himself looked so very happy. You saw right through the emerald depths of his eyes that he was happy, and he was enjoying every moment because you know he knows it only happens every once it's either one's birthday. And he clung to that joy even after the party ended, even when it's just the two of you alone back in his room. "So where's my gift?." The grin was still evident in his face. You only looked down, "I haven't prepared any.." You expect him to frown but he smirked instead, holding your waist. He felt so contented he doesn't wish for anymore else. Just you and Laito is okay. "That's better," He mused. "Guess I'll just do whatever I want to you." Before you could tell him you'd agree as long as it's not anything sexual whatsoever, "I will kiss you anywhere." For a second you stiffen, but when his lips land on your shoulder, you relaxed. You let him, kiss your neck, jaw, the middle of your eyebrows and nose as his hands move at the small of your back while doing so. You smile at this, it's one of his sweet side. He pulled back, looking into your eyes. "Greet me one last time." He whispered, caressing your face. "Happy Birthday." You whispered back, and that's all it took Laito to finally kiss you full in the lips.

-

Happy Birthday to the one and only Laito Sakamaki!!! *hyperventilates* Happy Birthday, husband <3 When I woke up just now I was singing the happy birthday song and I was clapping like a freaking kid. And that's not it yet, every once in a while I take time to sing again and again. It's because I love Laito sooooooo muuuuucccchhh! I love him I love him ilovehimwithallmylife! I'd do anything just to touch that long hair of his and make out with him hahaha! Nope, not happening...really. *cries* Anyway Happy Birthday again Laito we all love you so much!