Remember

"Kou, just what are you doing here?," Ruki closed the book he was reading, finger in between the pages he left off. The blonde only bashfully grinned, revealing himself in the slightly opened door of Ruki's library where he has been standing for the past minute. "I could ask the same for you, Ruki-kun," he giggled. "What have you been doing here?," He throws him his question back. "You've been here since morning, why don't you go downstairs? Everyone is waiting," he told him. Fall for it, Kou chanted in his head. Fall for it. Ruki, after glaring at him one last time, reopened the book in his lap, completely turning his attention to it and dismissing his brother's rants. "Go mess someone else, Kou." And that was it. He was out. "Azusa, please." Ruki sighs for the second time, closing his eyes shut before the emotionally unstable vampire could even start his sentence. "If this is about me going downstairs, then don't bother." He knew it. He knew Kou sent Azusa up. He could even bet Yuma would be the next to pursuade him. Azusa meekly apologized, closed the door and left him be. Ruki thought when he was gone at last, all his brothers are acting extra weird. You were so dissapointed when you saw Azusa came down the stairs without successfully bringing Ruki with him. You were sure Azusa would really do. Sure he can't say no to him, right? "It's your turn, Yuma," you all looked at the brown haired. "You really think I'd make him come down after he shut these two out, Sow?," he raised his eyebrow. You frown, involuntarily slouching your shoulders. There's no way he could, couldn't he? Today's his big day. His birthday and he's not acting like it. "Then I guess he forgot it's his birthday," you said, glancing at the artfully designed living room all four of you helped preparing earlier. Not to mention the variety of foods in the kitchen all of you put efforts on making without messing up here and there. "He... couldn't forget... that," Azusa argued. "No, I think y/n is right," Kou countered. "We would always throw Ruki a party every year of his birthday. We may be vampires now but that doesn't change the fact that we're still humans." He started. "The thing is, Ruki didn't want us to. He just don't want to, we don't know why. Ever since then we celebrated it ourselves and, well..." he paused, "I think he have forgotten over time." the Mukami brothers pondered in thought, eventually realizing Kou was right. "Why don't you give it a shot and talk to him, y/n," Yuma suggested. "Ruki... would never... refuse you," Azusa smiled. Will he really? You thought, as you find yourself standing in front of Ruki's library. "Y/n," You heard him call your name even without you doing anything yet. Guess yout blood was so intoxicating that Ruki could smell it from miles away. Turning the knob open, you went inside. There Ruki was, looking out on the large windows. You crossed the room to get to him, looped your arm around him and laying your head on the space between his shoulder and neck, where every inch of his skin is made perfectly for you. For the third time, Ruki sighs. "Do you really want me downstairs that bad?," he intertwined your fingers when he sensed where everything would go. "Why?," he asked curiously. So he really did forget, you thought, lifting your head off his shoulder and placing your chin on top of it. When you meet eyes, you whispered, "Because it's your birthday." Ruki's eyes widen in sudden realization. "It's your birthday," you repeated, more on congratulating than reminding him. You smiled at him, your heart warming when Ruki smiled back at you. It took time, but when he did you swore you'll make up all the birthdays he missed and let him enjoy his big day. He deserves it, he really do. Happy Birthday, Ruki.

~
Okay I gotta calm myself down. Happy Birthday Ruki! I love you! Wish you all the best! Ha. Do u guys know i wrote this special the last minute? I thought i wouldn't be able to write a special and update but i got over my writer's block the last minute! As in the last minute. And now you have read Ruki's birthday special.

Ruki's my most fave. Like my number 1 favorite. He stood out the most and he's also the most remarkable. I really really love this guy words aren't enough and now that it's his birthday I kinda made the special extra long bc he's my man (kidding) but yeah, you get the point. Again, happy birthday, Ruki, and happy reading!❤