• TWENTY •

Alexander POV

[Good morning, love! Let's meet at the diner.. I'm on my way. See you!]

Savannah just sent me a text that instantly brighten up my face to start the day..

[And then I'll see you too, my queen. Take care of yourself. Pahatid ka sa driver. I'll be waiting..]

Reply sent!

Ayaw niyang nagpapasundo sa'kin tuwing papasok sa school kasi daw baka kinakain niya pa ang oras ko sa pag-aayos sa pagpasok. Tch, kahit sinabi kong hindi siya nakakaistorbo, ayaw pa din. Ewan ko ba sa babaeng ito, she's very independent. Kaya sinasabi ko sa kanya, kapag hindi ko siya susunduin sa kanila at isabay sa pagpasok, magpahatid siya sa driver nila para mas safe.

Sa totoo lang, wala naman talagang pasok ngayon because it's weekend. But the Student Government is here to fix up some decorations for the upcoming Valentine's day event and for the most awaited event of all, Prom Night.

As of now, I'm still planning on my Prom-posal aka the Prom Proposal for Savannah. It is our first prom together as a couple and I want it to be very special for the both of us. Cheesy na kung cheesy, just let it be.

"Hey there, mine. Why so early?" Then my girl suddenly showed up looking so damn beautiful, as always.

"Hmm, let me guess. I was just excited to see you." I greeted her a great morning by kissing her cheek. She laughed.

"That sounds too unbelievable. 1 week lang naman tayo hindi nagkita." She said..

"It IS ONE WEEK. Pero 7 days pa rin 'yun. It's been 7 days since I last saw you, personally. There's a difference."

"We've had late night calls, face times, endless text messages. Still not satisfied?" How does she make it so cute when she says something, even just a word?

"There's satisfaction in everything I do with you. But there's a lot more when I'm with you."

Finally she threw that sweet smile and now, my heart is melting..

"Ikaw talaga, ang corny mo! Hahaha." Langya. Korni daw. Hahaha.

"Mahal mo naman." Ang corny ko nga. Tch. Pero kinilig naman siya kaya okay lang. Haha.

"Hay. Oo na po. C'mon let's get to work na! I'm too excited for this event! Haha." She said as if she can see the actual prom in her eyes.

"Oh, you should be. Haha."

Decorate dito, decorate doon. Savannah does the listing kung ano ano ang mga pang-decorations na gagamitin at kung saan ito dapat ipwesto. I do the helping. The other members of the Student Government are in sound system work. And the others are in table works. Everyone's busy and doing their best to help the school staffs. This is what unity is. Everyone's doing their assigned tasks so that the best part will be well-spent.

"Good day, everyone. I would like to nominate Amanda Reyes to be your Prom Queen for this year's Junior Senior Prom. You may cast your votes by opening your campus app. Thank you!"

And then a happy scene stopped when Amanda's group of 'friends' came in.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to inform everyone that the voting for Prom King and Queen has officially started yesterday and the voting will be ended exactly before tonight's Prom. So make sure you cast your votes for your desired Prom King and Queen. That would be all. Thank you." Alessandra stood up and announced it to all of the people right here in this room.

And before we get back to work, the devious little nasty mean girl came up to us just to beguile everyone's attention just like a boss to her minions.