F O U R

Breaking Brielle

Chapter Four

Not Edited

~ Brielle Clark's POV ~

Tonight was my first Eastview high school party and i'm actually pretty excited. I've always wanted to go to one of these parties but my mom wouldn't let me stay out past 10 o'clock.

Eastview wasn't like Chicago though. It was safer. So Aunt Miriam allowed Faye and I to be out pretty late. We didn't have a curfew but we were expected to be home by 2 am.

"I'm going to do your hair and make up" Faye grinned at me.

"I don't like make up" I frowned.

"Come on Brielle. You need to make a good impression on the people of Eastview" Margaret grinned.

"I thought I already gave them a good impression" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"You have but you need to give them a better one tonight" Harper said while eyeing Faye's make up collection.

"Alright. Fine. Just this once" I smiled and Faye clapped her hands.

Faye started by having me moisturize my face. Then she started on my eyeshadow. She started with a light purple base and used a purple and pink glitter shadow for the middle area. She applied a soft winged eyeliner and then some white liner on my waterline. Then she had me put on some mascara and she started on my face.

She applied my foundation and started contouring my face. When she was finished she fixed my eyebrows and highlighted parts of my face. Then she told me to pick out a lipstick. I chose a nude color and she helped me apply it since I had no idea what I was doing.

"Perfect" Faye smiled when she finished.

"It only took 2 hours" I laughed and looked in the mirror. "It's nice"

"Just nice? Faye is a make up god" Margaret laughed.

"Make up isn't my thing" I smiled.

"Time for hair" Harper scooted her way over to me.

Harper spent 30 minutes straightening my curls and finally, Margaret searched for an outfit for me to wear.

"We don't want you to look too desperate so no short dresses. What about a skirt?" Margaret asked.

"I don't wear skirts" I answered.

"Why not?"

"I don't like them. Why wear a skirt when you can wear a dress? You know?" I laughed and she nodded.

"Not really but okay"

After 30 minutes of searching through my closet, Margaret finally settled on a pair of high waisted black pants with 3 gold buttons and a low cut, black and pink floral crop top.

After I changed into my outfit I decided to wear my marvel limited edition converse.

"Are you ready to go to your first Eastview party?" Faye grinned.

"I'm ready"

~~~

When we first got to the party everything was going fine. Margaret got us some drinks, Harper and I were dancing, Faye was talking to some guy she was in band with. We were all having a good time.

But then Margaret went to get us some more drinks and never came back. Harper started dancing with some girls she knew and went off and god knows where Faye ended up.