Chapter 1

" It's our first day of college, Pidge! I'm scared!" Lance said hiding behind his much smaller friend, Pidge. " I know why you're scared Lance but I don't think Lotor goes to this college." Pidge told Lance. " Hello, Blue boy, Katie." Said a voice behind them. " Speak of the devil." Pidge said turning around to see Lotor, Lance's ex boyfriend. He came up and put a arm around Lance's shoulders. "So, wanna go for a walk? I need to talk to you. " Lottor asked. " Five minutes." Lotor smiled at Lance's answer. " Bye Katie." He said walking away. " Don't call mgs Katie!!" Pidge yelled after them.

They walked down the hall. When they were about to pass the bathroom, Lotor pushed Lance inside. " What the fuck, Lot-" Lance was cut off by lips touching his roughly. Lance tried to pull away because Lotor's kiss was not loving, it was lustful. " L-Lotor stop!" Lance yelled in between breathes, trying to push him off. " I'm not going to ask again!" He yelled again. For hopefully the last time. And it was. They must not have noticed the door open because all of a sudden, Lotor was pulled away and Lance was pulled to the other side of the bathroom.

" Didn't Lance tell you to stop, Lotor?" Asked a stern voice. Lotor nodded. Lance looked up when he heard the door close. " You okay?" The person behind him asked. Lance nodded. He looked at who helped him. It was Keith and Shiro. But before he could say anything, Lance tasted blood. He looked in the mirror and he saw his lip piercings were bleeding. " Oh no!" He yelled. He ran out the door yelling thanks and trying to find Pidge.

When he got to her, she started asking what's wrong. He told her and she looked like she was planning Lotor's death. " Pidge, I need to go to my aunt's office." Pidge nodded and walked him to her room. Allura was the 'nurse' of the college. They walked into the room. " Allura, we need help." Pidge said. Allura turned around noticing the voices. She saw Lance and rolled her eyes. Pidge laughed walking out. " Okay Lance, let me guess, Lotor again?" She asked. Lance nodded and Allura laughed. " You know the drill." She said going to get the supplies she needed, and Lance just sat on the chair in front of the desk. " What's today's damage, Lance?" She asked sitting down and fixing her glasses.

*****

Hi! I hope you guys liked my story! I'm not that good. But, tell me if you have suggestions or questions for me! I will update when I have time! Till then,

Bye!!❤