Chapter 2

After Allura fixed Lance's lip, he went off to his only class, witch was both, Art and Dance. When he got into class, he went up to where Pidge and Hunk were. Lance sat next to Pidge who was in the middle. "Hey big man." Lance said around Pidge. "Hey."
"You okay, Lance?" Pidge asked. He put a thumbs up.

Then a teacher, with all orange hair walks in. "Hello, I am Professor Coran, I am never gonna be here, so do whatever you want. Threw those Blue doors, is the dance studio. Have fun, bye!" He said walking out. "I like him." Pidge said, with Lance and Hunk nodding. "Guy's, I feel like I am being watched, wanna go into the studio?" Lance asked. The two nodded, grabbed there stuff and went threw the doors.

"Hey Lance, you said you saw Shiro and Keith, do you still have your little crush on them?" Pidge asked teasingly. Lance blushed, "You know I do!" He said getting offencive. Pidge and Hunk laughed, but were cut short by Pidge's phone. "Hello?" She asked through the phone.

After she hung up, she started laughing. "You okay?" Lance asked. Pidge texted something on her phone and showed Lance. It said that Shiro and Keith were in our class as we speak. She did not say it loudly because she was laughing so hard. "What?!" Lance yelled. He ran up to the door and cracked it open to see if he could find the two.

When he found them he blushed. Shiro and Keith looked up from their phones and look at the doors, after feeling like they're being watched. Lance quickly shut the door, and hid behind Pidge. Then the doors opened and revealed, Shiro and Keith in the doorway.

***

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this update, and I will try to update again soon. Any questions, comments, or feedback, please let me know. Till next time, BYE!!!