Chapter 5

Lance woke up felling a weight on his Chest, he looked down to see Keith Snuggled into him. He would stay there, but he needed his morning drink. When he heard a show on in the next room, he realized Shiro was awake.

"Sh- Shiro!" He whisper-yelled for Shiro. He heard the talking stop, and quiet footsteps. Shiro walked into the room, and looked at Lance, than to Keith Snuggled up on him. "Can you help me? I don't wanna wake him." Lance said, still whispering.

"Yeah, hang on." Shiro replied, going towards the boys and slowly moving Keith's arms from around Lance. When Lance was able to slowly, and quietly, maneuver his way out of Keith's grip, he slowly got off the bed and stood by Shiro.

They both put a pillow between Keith and slowly walking out, shutting the door. When they were out, Lance immediately going to get Chai Tea. He went into the Cabnet and grabbed the Container with Notes on it.

"What's on there?" Shiro asked, standing behind Lance, and looking over his shoulder. Lance smiled when he replied, "It's all my Brothers, Sisters, and my Mamã wishing me luck in College."

"Ahh. That's nice of them." Shiro said in a soft voice. He moved from behind Lance to his side, putting his Human arm on Lance's shoulder.

They soon heard a noise from the door way. They turned to see Keith huddled into a Blanket. "Morning." He said, moving to the counter. "Morning." Lance and Shiro said with a smile.

"What is there to drink?" Keith asked looking in the opened Cabinet. "Coffee, water, or Chai." Lance said getting two mugs down. "Oh! We have Chai!?" Keith said happily.

"Yeah, I have some. Is that a yes for Chai?" Lance said, starting the water on the stove. Keith nodded smiling. "Thank you!" He yelled hugging Lance. Witch made Shiro and Lance laugh. Soon, Keith joined.

***

There guys, a update. And I can't believe, were at 1.14k reads! I am so happy, and I am glad you all like this story! I will update soon! Bye❤