Chapter 10

"Okay.... It was...... Hunk.."

'No! Why would he do this to us!'

"Wait... Why would Hunk.?"

"Lotor made him... Lotor wants Lance to lose all his friends."

"I can't believe Hunk would actually do this.."

"Well, Lotor apparently threatened him.."

Then the room was completely silent... why would Hunk do this to us.. I can't believe he would do this. Lotor, I can't believe this at all. Than all of a sudden on either side of me, I hear them talk.

"Hey Kitten.. If you can hear me, its Shiro. Please, get better soon. We really miss you."

"Baby Boy, it's Keith. It's not the same without you.. I-I want you to g-get better.."

I hear sniffling on both sides.. I miss talking to them so much..

4 weeks later

I feel my eyes squinting, and slowly open them. Looking up, seeing the bright light of the hospital room. I let my eyes get used to the light, than look to my right, where I feel a weight on the bed. I see Shiro's sleeping face next to mine, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

I smile brightly, and watch him sleep. After a little while, I kiss his lips. Then his eyes flutter open.

"Well goodmorning, baby." I say smiling brightly. But hearing my voice is very dry.

"K-kitten.?!"  Shiro said, with tears in his eyes.

"The one and only." I replied, then getting a hug from him.

The door than opened with Keith coming into the room.

"Hey Baby, how is he.?" Keith asked, with sadness in his voice.

"He is awake." Shiro said, getting off the bed.

"Lance!" Keith said, with tears in his eyes, walking up to the bed, and hugged me.

Keith and Shiro squeeze onto the bed with me.  We laid there and snuggled, turning on the TV in the room on, and watching Gravity Falls. Throughout the day, Pidge and Hunk came by. Hunk apologized, and I happily accepted it. After a while, the nurse called up asking if someone could come visit, they didn't say a name, but we just thought it was Alura.

When the door opened, Keith got up on guard, and Shiro slightly tightened his grip on me, and I shrank into his body.

"What are you doing here.?"