Chapter 4

"I fell the same way"

Was all Lance said, that, of course, got their attention. They stood there looking at eachother for a while. Till Lance finally spoke up.

"I- uh- I am going to sleep.." he turned around and went back to his bed. He heard a muffled, "He does", before Layed down. He could not sleep.

Lance has been laying there for about 5 minutes, when he heard footsteps coming towards him. He looked up to see Keith. "I-i can't sleep."

Keith said, sounding a bit embarrassed. "Shiro is asleep, and I don't wanna wake him. Or all hell brakes loose.." Lance smiled at that comment. He moved aside to give Keith room. He pulled up the covers and patted the bed.

"Come on." Keith hid a smile and blushed when getting into the bed. Lance put the covers over Keith. Keith turned to face Lance. He said a soft "Thank you" before hugging Lance.

Lance hugged back, and heard soft breaths. He looked at Keith and notices he was sleeping. He pulled Keith closer and fell asleep.

Morning

Shiro woke up before anyone and saw Keith was not there. So he walked out to Lances bed. And saw him and Keith Snuggled together. "That's cute." He thought. He went to the kitchen, got some coffee, and watched some Anime, Attack On Titan, till the boys woke up.

***

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, sorry of it was bad, I was rushing. But I will update when I can! Bye!!