Chapter 11

"Hagar.. you shouldn't be here." Keith yelled at the woman.

"Is Lotor with you?" Shiro Growled.

"No. Shiro, Lotor is not with me. And Keith, I am here to talk to Lance."

"As if we would let you talk to him, you witch." Keith said in anger.

"No, your not talking to him." Shiro said, looking at Hager dead in the eye.

"Keith, Shiro. It's okay, let Hagar talk." Lance told the two. "What's wrong?"

"It's about Lotor." She said looking down.

"What about him?" Lance said, eyeing the woman.

"He killed himself, last week. And he left a note. For you." Hagar said, walking over and giving Lance the note. "I must take my leave." She said, holding back her tears.

I looked at the folded paper, than opened it.

Lance,
If you get this, that means I am gone. I am so sorry I did this to you. I let pure rage get the best of me. You might be wondering why I am giving you this. But, I do love you. I didn't realize it, until I saw on the news about the crash. I am sorry for making Hunk do that to you. I know you don't want to read this, but, I really do love you. I can't believe I put you through this pain. If I could take it back, I would. But, I am gone now. I hope you are safe. You will never see or hear from me again. But remember, I loved you till the last second.

From,
Lotor.

Lance sat there for a moment. After reading the last words, his eyes became glossy. He folded the paper, and placed it next to the bed side table. Shiro and Keith, having heard Lance read it aloud, began to tear up.

"How could we let this happen?"