Chapter 8

Three weeks later

All three of the men were walking through the halls, Lance in the middle, holding Keith's hand on his right side, and Shiro's arm around his waist on his left side.

"Okay, school is out for the weekend, where do you guys wanna go eat?" Lance asked, when letting go of Keith's had to open the doors.

"What about, Red Lobster?" Keith said, grabbing Lance's had again.

"I don't want plain fish. I really want Miso Soup." Shiro replied.

"Ooh! What about Sushi King? They have Sushi, and Miso Soup!" Lance said, in a cheerful voice.

Both Keith and Shiro agreed, walking up to there truck. Giving Lance the keys, Shiro opened the driver's door for him. Shiro than went to the passenger door, and slid into the middle seat. After him, Keith sat in the third seat, and closed the door to the truck.

"Shiro, can you pull up the direction's to Sushi King on my phone?" Lance asked, getting his phone out of his pocket before buckling the seat belt.

"Yes, I will." Shiro said, putting into the restaurant into the GPS.

"Is everyone buckled?" Lance asked before turning on the truck. He got the replies of "yes" than he drove off.

When the were parked at a light, they are talking about random stuff, like Anime. When the light turned green, Lance started driving again, but a car came speeding through a red light.

"Lance! Watch out." Keith yelled. Lance quickly swerved.

But everything went black.