Chapter 3

"Hey, Shiro, Keith, how are you guys? You remember Lance, Right?" Pidge said winking and nudging Lance. "Yeah, w-we remember h-him." They said in Union, stuttering at the same time also.

Lance blushed. So did the two. "Well, sorry guys, it's 10. I have to go meet my roommates at a Coffee shop. Bye!" Lance said rushing out of the room.

Pidge and Hunk were throwing a laughing fit when Shiro and Keith went running behind him.

-Time skip brought to you by Peanut Butter Cookies-

Lance ordered a Spiced Chai Tea at the shop waiting for his roommates. He watched Shiro and Keith walk in frantically. They saw Lance and rushed over to him. "You guys are my roommates?!"

Lance yelled jolting out of his Chair. The two nodded. 'Ugh, really, my TWO people I hace liked for so long, are my ROOMMATES?!'

-Time Skip because Vol-Tron?-

Lance was laying on his bed, when he heard the two talking. They must have thought he was asleep. "I know that Shiro. But, we have both liked him, and wanted him in our relationship since we first meet him. Why can't we tell him?!"

"Baby, that will ruin everything, we have to wait till things get easier, I don't even think he wants us as friends. " Shiro said. Lance saw there shadow.

He slowly got up, and went to where he could see better. Shiro was hugging Keith's shaking body. "Guys, you okay." Lance said in a call voice.

They turned at looked at Lance wide eyed. "What did you hear? See? " Keith asked frightened. "Calm down, Keith." Shiro said. "Everything" Lance replied.

"I feel the same way"

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I will update when I can. It is late at night, so sorry if this is crappy. Well, till next time. Byeee!