Prologue

No one's P.O.V

"And Natsu is running up the court! He's getting ready to shoot! And... Oh no! He passes it to Gajeel Redfox who makes the final shot with only ten seconds on the clock! Wait! He's trapped! He passes it to Gray Fullbuster, who passes it back to Natsu Dragneel! He shoots with three seconds left on the clock! And he makes the hoop, claiming Fairy Tail's tenth win this season!"

The announcer screamed into the mic, the crowd going wild as team Fairy Tail took their trophy and raised it above everyone. Natsu was raised higher as he shook the trophy in the sky, cheering as he smiled for the journalists. As the team walked around, he noticed his best friend still sitting in the bleachers

"Hey guys, take the trophy and go shove it in the loosing team's face!" Natsu said, the team lowering him and taking the trophy from his hands. Natsu ran off into the bleachers and snook up on the blanked out Lucy.

"Heya! Wake up Luce!" Natsu said, grabbing onto Lucy's shoulders from behind.

"AAHH!! Natsu! Don't do that!" Lucy screamed, jumping up and laughing at herself.

"Were you even paying attention to the game?" Natsu questioned with a sly smile.

"Of course I was! I just blanked out for a minute there because I'm me. You know that. Besides, the moment I go down there, all the boys will be around me." She said calmly until the last part.

"No they won't! It'll be fine. Besides, you should congratulate us!"

"I'll do that at your victory party tonight. Anyways, aren't you meeting your new player at the victory party tonight?

"Yeah. They said that he's coming from Sabertooth. The team we just beat too. Hope there's no hard feelings!" Natsu teased as he and Lucy walked down the bleachers to the other team members.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be honored to play for The Natsu Dragneel. The best player in high school for the past 3 years!" Lucy said, exaggerating on the title.

"Hey! That's just a title! It doesn't tell you anything about me!"

"I know, but I know that you hate it! So I'm gonna tease you with it!"

They both laughed as the team went into the locker room and Lucy waited outside, hearing all of their boyish cheers.

 *-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-

This story is going to be an alternating story between us two twins. I made this part, and my twin will make chapter one, then I chapter two, and so on and so forth. Hope you like it!