Chapter 17- he knows?!

Lucy-
This class, thankfully we did not have sting in, Natsu was grateful for that. The teacher told us that we were finishing up the test review and anything that wasn't already turned in. Lucky us we finished that during the break, which was awesome so me and Natsu just talked to each other.
Our math teacher was pretty cool about us talking.
"Hey Lucy, Natsu, can you go see the band teacher and ask about the trips they are having?" Mr. Makow asked.
"Yes sir," Natsu saluted and we got up.
Levy waved at us while we left the room.
"So, if it isn't Miss Heartfillia," someone whispered.
I froze and turned around.
"What did you say?" Natsu asked angered.
The man had black hair and red eyes which creeped me out a bit.
"I'm just Lucy,sorry sir you have the wrong girl," I said kindly acting like I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
"Really?" He asked amused.
"Yes, that is true" Natsu grabbed my shaking hand that I didn't realize it was shaking and he pulled me to the music room.
"He knows" I squeaked frightened.
Natsu gave me a hug,"it's going to be fine, and if he tells anyone then I'll just fight all your admirers back. "
I had quite a large amount of fans already, and if everyone knew... I'd have four times as many people on my back. Natsu was the only person I know that didn't use me when he found out I was rich.
"Let's go get that list of things band, choir and Orchestra has" I said walkin into the band room quietly.
"Lucy! Look guys it's Lucy!" A boy explained dropping his instrument.
"And it's the famous Natsu!" A girl squealed.
"Sorry for interrupting class but we need a schedule of your days that the students will skip class." Natsu told the teacher.
Once we got those numbers we went to the choir and orchestra. We then went to mr. Makow to give him the list, me an Natsu stayed mostly silent on the way back.
We gave him the list then went back to our desk, then the bell rang, well off to both our PE classes, Natsu had all the basketball players in the class so he could talk with them. Usually the class is the last period but they didn't let us this year for whatever reason. It is what it is though.
Me and Natsu walked to the locker rooms together then waved goodbye going into the locker room.