Chapter 7- the blizard

Natsu-
"Luce!" I shouted looking around trying to spot her.
"Natsu?" I heard her shout, I sprinted that direction as fast as I could, my feet sunk into the snow as it started to snow more and more.
She was wearing a heavy coat but that did nothing against the weather. I ran up and grabed her hand.
"Let's get you someplace warm." I said starting to lead her to a light. Lucy stumbled and was shaking rapidly. I picked her up and carried her on my back. I then ran to the light, it was a street lamp, but luckily a bus was going that way, the streets were layered with snow but it looked like a bulldozer cleared the road. I ran up and hopped on the bus laying Lucy on one of the many deserted seats. I then payed for both of us, luckily I had my wallet in my letterman's pocket.
I took off my jacket and laid it on her.
"Natsu, why?" She whispered.
"What?" I asked leaning in close to her.
"What did sting ask you?" She asked me softly.
My face turned pink, I should have stayed calm at the party and act like it was nothing, but thanks to me Lucy is now freezing.
"Well, he didn't ask me anything he told me something..." I scratched my head and Lucy sat up putting my jacket over the heavy coat. She knew by experience that if she didn't take it that I would just put the jacket around my waist so she would eventually take it.
I sat next to her and she leaned on my shoulder.
I stared out the window...
"I can't wait to take her away from you,"
I gritted my teeth and pulled Lucy in close. No one is going to take Lucy away without dealing with me. And I sure am not going to let sting take her.