Chapter 15- the little clinger

Lucy-

When the bell rang natsu made a look and said," Sorry Mr. Guildarts, but you see... we have to get to our next class"
"well, i want you three to meet me outside of class tomorrow. Class dissmised" He shouted even though the only person left was a girl that had spilled her pencil pouch across her desk and was now picking them up. I laughed a little, this always happened, and yet he always forgot to talk to us the next day.

Me and natsu didnt have the next class together, we only had two class periods separated, This one, and PE. PE was actually where me and the cheer girls planned our routines. I haven't ever done cheer for school, but i got captain. I informed everyone that i didn't want Natsu to know until the next game.

This period was for social studies... and guess who was in my class. The one and only guy Natsu despised.

"suprise! I'm in this class!" He smiled and sat right next to me.

"that spots taken" I said finishing my work for this class.

"oh," He moved to the next one.

"so is that one" I muttered.

"aww, are you trying to keep me away from you? What did I do?" Sting asked.

"you pissed off Natsu, you and I both know that." I glared at him.

"oh im sorry" He frowned giving me puppy eyes that had no affect on me.

I rose from my chair and sat somewhere else. And he followed me. Then I sat back at my original seat... And he also followed. I finally gave up and finished my work right as the tardy bell rang.

I turned it in and looked at my phone, natsu was in office aid at the time, i texted him

SOS! can you come get me out of class? Sting is here

Natsu: What?! are you kidding me, give me a minute ill come get ya

I leaned my head on the desk while sting waved at me, he was really not who i wanted to talk to right now.

"hey Miss Laki! I need Miss lucy to come with me, we need her for somthing" Natsu said a few minutes later.

"of course, i have no problem with that, Lucy go ahead and go" She said kindly.

I got up and walked with natsu to the office.

"thanks" I smiled hugging him.

"want to help me print papers for Mrs. Biscas Class?" He asked and I shrugged following him to the printer.