Chapter 11- back into the storm

Lucy-
I sat next to Natsu and Zeref forced himself between us.
Natsu thought that I was right there and gave him a hug.
"Aw! My little brother still gives me hugs!" Zeref started to cry again and Natsu shoved him off the couch.

"jez! you're even more clingy than Lisanna was" Natsu muttered causing me to laugh.

The TV turned on with the news, "we urge you to not go outside."

Zeref Glanced at us and natsu Smiled.

"we have news that there was a party that has billionare Jude heartfillia and some famous actors have been stuck in his mansion. Mr. Heartfillia says that he is worried about his daughter that is living with her friends." The reporter said.

I clenched my fist, and natsu switched the channel.

"speaking about your roomates, didnt they stop you?" Zeref asked me.

"Erzas living with Jellal,  she moved out. and now i have the House to myself" I shrugged and went upstairs to grab a blanket from the chest upstairs.

"Luuucccyyy!" Wendy ran up and gave me a hug.

"hey wendy!" I smiled and patted her head, we were like sisters.
"Wait! You weren't here earlier" she tilted her head thinking.
"Yeah, me and Natsu came over her from my house " I said wrapping a blanket around myself.
"Oh! So wait! That's really dangerous!" Wendy's eyes widened and I laughed.
"It's fine, no one got hurt," I assured her walking downstairs.
"HELP!" Natsu shouted as Zeref cried on him.
"Um... What happened here?" I asked.
" well it's been an hour so I said we were leaving," Natsu pulled Zeref off of himself.
"I'm bringing the blanket," I said as Wendy made a no face.
"You two should stay here!" Wendy and Zeref said as me and Natsu went out the window.
"Cya!" Natsu shouted grabbing the ropes to the sled that I sat on. I grabbed the blanket tighter as we went across the icy desert. Then we saw... A blonde blob, Natsu started to sprint to my house causing me to hold onto the sides for dear life.
"Natsu!" I shouted as he suddenly stopped at my house.
"What was that for?" I asked as we went inside.
"Your lips started to look blue," he lied , I could tell when he lied because he had this thing he did with his lips.
"Natsu! Why did you sprint! Don't lie to me," I insisted closing the window shut tight.