Chapter 13- jealous natsu

Lucy-
I tapped my foot impatiently, for heavens sake this is my best friend! He shouldn't be keeping things from me.
"It was sting," he said shuffling his feet, a habit he has when he's waiting for me to blow up.
"This again?! What's up with you and sting? Seriously Natsu what's going on with the two of you"
"..."
"I'm so done with you keeping stuff from me." Then... I looked at him, that look he had, it was the same one I had when Lisanna used to be so clingy to him.
"You're jealous..." I said a little puzzled.
"No!" He said way too swiftly.
"Oh my gosh! Natsu I don't like him at all, hey look at me!" I poked his cheek and he looked into my eyes.
"I... Just,dhhdneks"
"What did you say?" I asked confused.
"He's all over you!" Natsu shouted collapsing onto the couch.
"Natsu..." I said softly.
"And... I just," he looked down.
"You what?" I asked.
"I'm afraid, I'm scared that he'll take you away"  he whispered.
I got in front of Natsu and slapped him," you're doing that yourself!"
"Wha-" I hugged him trying not to shiver because of the temperature.
He rose up immediately,"I'm such an idiot!"
"What?"
He ran to the thermo stat, it was at 14 degrees. He turned it up the heat.

Natsus pov-
The moment she touched me I realized that her hands were cold to the touch. I should have known that the thermostat was off but I didn't, I don't know how I didn't know but I didn't. I sighed, usually I would punch a wall but I didn't fell like damaging Lucy's house and having to deal with it while it was freezing.
I wrapped my arms around her and she shivered again.
"Sorry, I should have known" I said to her.
She flicked my head," I'm not upset about that idiot! This is my house not yours. I'm upset about you not telling me that you didn't like sting close to me. "
"I did tell you! Remember, the first time I saw him" I reminded her
"And I told you he was just a player" Lucy gave me that, he doesn't mean anything to me look.

A week passed of me and Lucy playing epic video games and watching lame romantic movies, well we did see some marvel and dc movies too. The ice cleared up and we were able to go back to school. I really didn't want to because it would mean that the little sting would be there but Lucy said that if I went to school she would go to my practice so, looks like I have to go.
"Ready?" Lucy asked grabbing her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder.