Chapter 9- day off

Lucy-
Beep beep beep
I opened my eyes to see that school started three hours ago.
"Oh crap!" I shouted falling off my bed causing Natsu, who I forgot had been laying on top of the covers next to me.
The alarm I had put on my phone was cancelled.
"Natsu!" I threw a book as he lifted his drowsy head from the floor.
"Ow! What the heck Luce!" He shouted.
"We're gonna be late for school!" I shouted
"Luce... Did you see outside?" Natsu asked me. I glanced outside to see that my two story house looked like a one story. I Unlatched my window and grabbed a patch of ice then I put it on where Natsu was hit with a book.
"Sorry," I said laughing.
"It's fine, I'm going to go get hot chocolate." Natsu said trying to comb the ice out of his pink hair which made me giggle.
"Okay, knock on the door, I'm changing into some winter clothes," I instructed him strictly.
"Yes ma'am" Natsu smiled and walked out of the room.
I looked through my clothes and picked out a rose gold sweater that was very thick and warm. I put on leggings and then I put another layer of pants on over them.
I grabbed my brush and attempted to untangle my hair as much as possible.
I then put some makeup on for when Natsu wants to go outside and get stuff from his house.
Natsu knocked on the door and I opened it, he had two cups of hot coco in his hands and he placed one on my coffee table and sat on my bed sipping his.
I finished putting some finishing touches on my outfit then I sat next to Natsu.
"So are we going to your house now?" I asked him.
"Yes but... Well Zeref's there," he explained.
Natsu and Zeref were brothers, but Zeref could be a jerk to him, or a cry baby.
"Well, let's go," I grabbed another jacket and Natsu laughed.
I stuck my tongue out at him then opened my window and attempted to crawled to the snowy world, the window was a little bit high so you had to climb up to get to the widow. Natsu eventually grabbed my waist and lifted me up so I could get out.
it's pretty and amazing but I kinda wish it didn't have to be this cold. 
"Are you coming?" I asked Natsu sitting down on the snow by the window.
Natsu made the process of getting out of the house look effortless, which was no fair.
"Let's go," he said pulling me up, we had to be careful of where we stepped because we might fall down into a deep patch of snow.