18

I burst through the door of the apartment and found Ryan sitting on the couch staring off into space. He blinked his eyes and then darted his head over to where i was standing. He looked at me with a concerned look.

"Where have you been?"

"I went out for a walk earlier this morning. But listen, this is important. People think that we're a thing."

He cocked his head to the side. "How would that happen?"

"I think Keltie said something to a news blogger or some shit and the rumor just spread. I heard a group of kids talking about you, me, and Brendon. But I really don't know. But we lied to her while texting and said that we were together. So that's what she thinks as of right now. And she's the only one that would know. So there's a super high chance that it was her."

He rolled his lips together. "Why is it a bad thing that people think that we're together, though? Why are you so worried?"

I bit my lip and sadly furrowed my eyebrows. "Because people also think that you and Brendon are together. And that's what everyone wants. No one knew about you and keltie being together. Everyone thought you were single. But you would kiss brendon on stage or you guys would get close and everyone would freak out and ship you two together. I'm just scared that if people think that we're together, ill get hated on or talked about..and i don't want that." I was biting the inside of my cheek and trying not to cry. He stood up from the couch and came over to where i was standing to hug me. It was warm and passionate- I loved it.

"If anyone would have a problem with you, then they'd have to have a problem with me too. You wouldn't go through it alone."

I smiled. "Thank you, ryan."

"Anytime."

We still never let go of each other.

—————-
A week later
—————-

Sure enough, news started to spread. Ryan turned on his laptop that he brought with him and we scrolled through news articles.

"Panic! At the Disco band member Ryan Ross secretly has a girlfriend?!"

"Panic! In the Fandom: Panic! Fans get upset that bandmate Ryan Ross has a girlfriend and isn't dating lead singer Brendon Urie"

"Rawr! Drama stirs up in the Panic! At the Disco fandom now that guitarist Ryan Ross has a not-so secret girlfriend"

"We can't believe it: Ryan Ross from Panic! At the Disco isn't dating Brendon Urie?! Here's the scoop."

Comment after comment on his MySpace-

Panic!AtTheChemicalRomance- Oh my god Ryannn!! How could you not tell us you're not dating Brendon!

GothGirl763- Lol I don't even care what Ryan's girlfriend looks like, I can already tell that I don't like her XD

RaWrXDQueen- guys her name is y/n how ugly lolololol

RyanRosstastic- @/RaWrXDQueen ikr xD

HappyWhenImSad- guys she's not the prettiest..a picture just came out of them holding hands..she's u g l y. ryan...you could've done better and you know it :/

KeltieTheKween- ;)

My eyes just stared blankly at the screen.
I didn't even realize that tears were streaming down my face until I felt ryan grab my shoulder and pull me into him. I heard him click off the screen and turn off the computer. He let go of the mouse and put his other arm around my back and continued to hold me.

I have so many questions.

Where did someone find a picture of Ryan and I holding hands?

Why am I getting all this hate?

And most importantly,

Why the fuck was Keltie in Ryan's comment section?