26

Ryan looked startled for a spilt second, but then his lips broke out into a soft smile.

"I love you too, Y/n."

He leaned in for a kiss, and it was the best kiss i've had in a while.

———-

-Brendon's POV-

God dammit.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Keltie.

But it's my fault.

I knew what I was getting myself into.

I knew she was insane.

Ryan and I's friendship is probably ruined.

And we have a tour coming up in two months. How awkward is that gonna be?
Will he even still want to tour?
Will he leave for Y/N?

My mind was racing. I heard three snaps and I looked up to see Jon standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head to bring myself back to reality.

"What's up?"

"Brendon, what are we gonna do about Ryan? We need a guitarist. We don't know if he's left us yet, but in case he does, we need a plan."

"I know how to play the guitar. I don't mind playing." I said hopefully. I was really dying on the inside.

"Bren, this show is gonna be wild. We have people from a fucking circus coming, for god's sake. Plus, you have to play the piano, you're gonna take over the drums at one point, you told me you were going to do backflips, dancing. You have too much on your plate. Youre the main act, you need to focus on two things: your voice and the song."

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"I'll figure it out."

"You better." He said as we walked out.

I looked around for a bit, deciding on what to do, then my eyes landed on my computer. I went up to it, and went to the bands shared LiveJournal account.

I let out a long breath as I started typing.

I hit enter.

And that was that.

I shut off the computer and went lay down on the couch to take a well-needed nap.

——-

"Calling all! We are looking for a new guitarist! If you're interested, please contact us at (702)- 739-2851. Auditions will be held at Grant Larson Studios. Good luck!

-Panic! At the Disco"