28

- 2 months later -

- Ryan's POV -

_______________________

The tour was starting in less than a day. I have to fly back to LA, find the band, and try to get along with Brendon. I started packing whatever clothes I brought along with me from when i came to see y/n, and a few other honestly unnecessary things. Y/N drove me to the airport, and we said our goodbyes.

- Y/N POV -

Ryan is leaving today for the tour. Little does he know that he's gonna see me very soon. I signed up to be a background dancer for the whole tour. And I got accepted! Also, Ryan's birthday is coming up. So this will be my gift to him.

- Ryan's POV -

I kissed Y/N goodbye and boarded my plane.
She didn't seem very upset that I was leaving...I wonder what's up with her.
I got out my laptop, and played games on it until the plane landed.
—-
I walked around town for a bit trying to find the hotel that the boys are staying in. I hailed two taxis, asked 4 people for directions, until finally I found it.

The Chelsea Hotel.
(if you get this reference i'll love you forever)

I checked in, then ran straight to an elevator to avoid any contact with fans. It's not so much that I didn't just want to meet the fans, it's that I didn't want to talk to anyone at all.
Except for Y/N.
I miss her so much.
I shouldn't have left her for this long.
I shake off the thoughts and start walking to my room.
Once I'm finally there, I take a good look at the door.
Take a deep breath.
And knock.
1...
2...
3...
No answer.
I knock again.
1...
2...
3...
4...
I then realize that I have a card to get into the room. So I grab it from my pocket and slide it in the slot. A green light appears and I push the door open.
No one is in the room.
I check the time.

It's 4:30.
Rehearsals were at 4:00.

God dammit.

I throw my luggage into the room and slam the door behind me as I run out, down the hallway, and down the emergency fire stairs. I didn't have time for an elevator. I ran down the street as fast as I could. The venue was 5 blocks away, so I think I could make it for a decent time.

Once I got there, I ran into the room where the stage was and threw open the doors. Everyone was on stage practicing the dances and songs for the concert. Jon was tuning his guitar, Spencer was testing out his drums, and Brendon was humming a tune into the microphone to the beat of Jon's guitar. There was costume designers, choreographers, people from the circus, painters, construction workers- everyone was there. I slowly walked up to the 7 inch stage and looked at Brendon. He looked down at me with harsh eyes.

"Finally decided to come?"

I felt so small. Like he could crush me. I felt backed into a corner and didn't have an excuse to as of why I was late.

"Sorry, I got lost." I lied.

He rolled his eyes and looked to the left.

"Just get on stage and tune your guitars." He said. I nodded my head and walked up the small set of stairs. I grabbed my banjo first and started tuning it.

bright lights.

I stopped for a second. Then put the banjo down and grabbed my electric guitar and began tuning it.

1000 people.

I rubbed my eyes and bit my lip.

Ryan!

Ow. My head.

So how's your dad?

Stop.

Sign my wrist!

Fuck.

Date me Ryan!

Crash.

Keltie.

Bang.

Y/N.

Smoke.

Then everything went black.