29

Ryan's POV

I woke up in a room with a very small amount of medical equipment, a doctor sitting down next to me writing something down on a clipboard, Brendon, Spencer, Jon, and our manager standing over my bed, and the main man from the circus that was supposed to preform with us standing with them. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Spencer was the first one to talk.
"Doc, I think he's up."

The doctor looked over at me and smiled.

"Ah, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

Like literal shit.

"I feel fine."

And like a ton of bricks, it hit me.

Why was I letting Brendon push me around on stage?
Why was HE the one being rude and sarcastic to ME?
He literally stabbed me in the back with my ex girlfriend.

I stared Brendon down and then looked back at the doctor.

"You know what? Id feel 10 times better if Brendon wasn't in the room with me."

Brendon looked at me like his dog just died and I was the one that killed it.
He took a breath and smiled.

"Whatever. I'll leave if it makes you feel better." Then he left.

I sighed and rubbed my temples.

The doctor cleared the silence. "Well the cause of why you blacked out is unknown, so I would recommend taking it easy tonight. I will allow you to preform, but as long as you're not jumping around everywhere or head banging. Other than that, you're free to go." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I got out of the bed and walked out with everyone else. Brendon was waiting outside, and looked directly at me.

"Everyone else go ahead of us, I need to talk to Ryan." He said as he pulled me back.

"Please don't get into a huge fight. We HAVE to do our show." Our manager said.

"We won't. I promise." Then everyone walked off. Brendon looked at me and rested his face.

"Listen, I know what I did was wrong. And I shouldn't have done it. But I wasn't thinking straight at the time. Keltie was literally strangling me in an alley way because I told her I didn't want to go through with it."

I stared blankly at him. He continued.

"I wanted the band to stay safe. I didn't think about your feelings, and i'm sorry. Please forgive me. This will never happen again. I promise."

She strangled him? Holy shit. I really had no choice but to forgive him. I wouldn't think straight in that situation either.

"I forgive you."

He smiled widely.

"Let's get back to tuning our instruments. And NO THINKING ABOUT KELTIE. Think about Y/N. She makes you happy, right?"

I looked down and smiled.

"She really does."

_________

(A/N: hi hello yes this chapter is actual shit but school is treating me like a bitch rn + i just went through my first breakup...funnn. 🤙🏼 so i haven't been thinking straight at all. imma try to start writing for for y'all though. thanks for the few of you that are sticking with me. ily 💗)