Chapter 5

Lisa's POV
It's already after school and Rosé and I were going to our mini-date.

Rosé and I separated from Jisoo and Jennie as we walked to my car.

"So where we going Miss Lalisa Manoban?" ask Rosé who was getting in the passenger seat.

"To this café, it's brand new and I wanna take you there" I said starting the engine of my car and left the school parking lot.

"Ohh alright then and can you turn on the radio, I wanna listen to music" Rosé asked and I chuckled.

"Why don't you just plug in your phone and play Ariana Grande songs?" I asked her while putting my right hand on her thigh.

"Your hand Miss Manoban, keep your hands on that steering wheel" she said slapping my hand away but intertwined our fingers after making me chuckle.

"Ohhh Miss Park," I said while squeezing her hand.

"What?" Rosé asked looking at me.

"Nothing" I said back while looking at the road the ahead.

"Tell me" begged Rosé pouting.

I look at her for a second and melted. No, don't look again Lalisa Manoban keep your eyes on the road, I said to myself.

"Why don't you look at your girlfriend" said Rosé grabbing my chin making me meet her eyes as I turned my head back to the road.

"Because I'm driving babe, and we're already here so," I said entering the parking lot of this new cafe.

I got out of my car and opened my car door for Rosé to get out of and lock my car after.

We both headed inside and went to the corner with two seats and started ordering.

"Hi, may I get your order for today?" Asked the waitress.

"Sure just 1 Ice Coffee and 1 Orange juice" we told the waitress as she writes it down and walks away.

"This is nice, the atmosphere feels so good here I could just take a nap," Rosé said looking around the new café which was filled with succulent plants, and more green potted plants, with mostly windows everywhere that give out natural lighting.

As she was looking around and talking about this wonderful place, I just looked at her and admired her because she looks so cute and her aura always brightens up the mood even though you feel like crappy.

I'm so glad she likes this place.

After our mini-date at the café I dropped her home but before I left I said hi to her parents and sister and drove away.

Today is such a wonderful day I said to myself listening to the radio.