Chapter 11

~At the cafe~

No one's POV
"Did Lisa ask anything when you left early?" Jisoo Asked.

"No, not really why?" Asked Rosé drinking her orange juice.

"Oh nothing, I just thought she would ask" Jisoo said back.

Jennie walked in and walked towards the register ordering her favorite drink.

While waiting for her order, she sat down on one of the empty tables and looked around.

Her eyes widened to see Jisoo and Rosé alone together.

I thought Rosé was at Lisa's place? Jennie asked herself.

Should I go there? Jennie thought but decided to not bother them thinking they were just hanging out together as friends.

The barista called Jennie's name, she got up and takes her order and leaves the café without looking at Jisoo's table.

Jisoo thought she just saw someone she knew or Jennie walking out the café.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Rosé looking worriedly at Jisoo.

"No-nothing, I just thought that I might have seen Jennie walking out from this café.

"You're probably seeing things or people Jisoo, remember? Jennie said she's gonna be too busy to go out after school?" Rosé said reminding Jisoo.

"Oh right," said Jisoo calming her heart down.

Jennie's POV
I got inside my car and called Lisa.

"Hey, Jennie" said Lisa through the phone.

"Are you busy right now?" I asked while putting her on speaker and getting out of the café's parking lot.

"No, not really why?" Asked Lisa.

"Oh, can I stop by? I don't wanna be home alone for a few hours" I told her.

"Sure, you're welcome anytime you want," Lisa said.

"Ahh what the" Lisa yelled through the phone.

"Did something happened?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm cooking right now and I accidentally touch the pan," said Lisa through the phone.

"Why are you cooking? you know you can't cook" I told her while laughing.

"Hey, I'm trying to learn okay," said Lisa sternly then laughing afterward.

"Alright alright I'll call you later, I'm driving right now," I told her giggling.

"Alright, I'll see you later," said Lisa ending the call.

I got to Lisa's house. To my surprise, her door was unlocked.

"Why don't you lock the door before anyone one comes in and takes your belongings," I told her while taking a sit in front of her.

"Oh, it wasn't locked? I must have thought I locked it earlier" Lisa said chuckling.

"Well, you should start locking your doors before things get stolen Manoban," I told her.

"I will later, don't worry," she said back, trying to eat whatever she was eating.

"What is that? Is that...burnt food?" I asked her looking at the brown-blackish food in front of her feeling disgusted.

"Yeah, it's kinda burnt but it's still good, want some?" Lisa said holding up a spoon with her burnt food towards me.

"It's okay...I'm- I'm good," I said sending her a smile.

"Are you sure? It's really good, just try" she said but this time she went closer to my face and shove the spoon in my mouth.

"LALISA MANOBAN! THAT IS BURNT FOOD AND IT IS NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU!" I yelled as she got up running away from me before I could catch her.

"I KNOW THAT, BUT I WANTED TO SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN I FED YOU THE BURNT FOOD," she said laughing while running around.

"YOU WANTED TO SEE MY REACTION? WELL, HERE IT IS" I finally caught her and trapped her in between my arms.

We both looked at each other for a moment.

I looked at her eyes then down to her lips. It looks so soft I thought.

I went to looking back at her eyes again.

I swear, I'm not being delusional or what so ever but she bit her lip while looking at my lips.

She then cleared her throat when she realized she was looking at my lips for more than a minute and lets go of my arms around her waist.

I miss having her in my arms already.

Lisa's POV
I've been hanging out with Jennie a lot.

I'm missing Rosé but she's always busy.

I went behind Rosé and hugged her from behind.

"Mmm I miss this, I miss having you in my arms. I miss you so much" I grab her chin and kissed her soft lips.

"Are you free today?" I asked her while she turned around facing me and kissing me back.

"I'm busy today... I have to start planning for what kind of project I should present, shouldn't you start planning too?" Rosé said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You know me, I do everything last minute. But I'll try not to procrastinate" I said looking at her eyes while moving a strand of hair to the side of her face.

"You should start planning, you'll be too stressed if you don't plan what you're gonna do," Rosé said.

"I just miss going out with you, can we just go out for today?" I asked.

"Maybe next time?" Rosé said.

"Alright, next time. You owe me" I said smiling while pecking her lips.