Chapter 15

Jennie's POV
I noticed Jisoo and Rosé was out of our sight. Maybe they went to get more drinks.

I kept dancing in front of Lisa as we both move to the sound of the beats.

Crazy In Love by Beyoncé remix version started playing in the background.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no

Lisa swayed her hips to the rhythm as my eyes traveled from her lips to her feet.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no

I bit my lip and look back into her eyes but instantly regretted it.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time

Her eyes captivated mines as she pulls me closer to her body making me sway to the music with her in sync.

When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row

I wrapped my arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist. We then both stared into each other's eyes.

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame

Her eyes traveled down to my lips as she licks her own.

'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can

She pulled me to the corner and attached her lips with mines. I could taste the alcohol inside her.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)

I pulled her waist closer as she licks my lips for entrance but I insisted.

She then traces my left leg with her long skinny fingers. Her touch made me quiver, which made me open my mouth slightly.

She didn't waste any time and inserted her tongue inside my mouth making me taste that sour but sweet tongue of hers which have been marinated with different types of alcohol she drank throughout the whole night. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to my body.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)

Before she could go any farther she attached her lips with mines and grabbed my hand.

Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now

"Where we going?" I asked the now sober girl.

"Somewhere" she said while still pulling me with her.

Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love

I looked at her and our hands that's intertwined together. It felt so good with her holding my hand. I smiled at the thought of both of us in that dim corner kissing each other.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no

She tried opening one of the first door to one of the bedrooms but it was locked. She tried opening another one that was across the other door, but it was locked again.

Damn, people in here couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

But I can't complain because that's me right now I thought to myself.

"What the heck, it's all close" Lisa complained turning around facing me.

"Did you try the last door over there?" I asked the girl who was pouting. I laugh at her cuteness.

"Why'd you laugh? And no" she said while pulling me to the last door in the corner.

We got to the last door and myself prayed that it would be opened and empty.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no

Before I could go in Lisa stopped in her tracks making me bump her.

She then ran out of the room with tears escaping from her eyes.

I went inside the room to see why Lisa ran out crying.

My eyes widened seeing the two figures stopping their tracks as they just witnessed Lisa running out of the room.

I looked at Rosé who stood up putting on her clothes.

"Don't you dare go after her... I can't believe you'd do this to your own girlfriend, to Lisa!" I yelled at her making her stop her actions.

I looked at Jisoo who was sitting up straight covered by the blankets who had no emotion at all.

"I can't believe you guys!... I should have told her myself" I yelled at the two who looked down guilty.

"You knew? How?" Asked Rosé still putting on her clothes still feeling guilty.

"I saw you guys at the café... in the hallway... kissing... I thought you guys knew better and would stop... but I guessed wrong... now the person who loves you so much is crying her heart out" I told the two.

"You don't have to go after her, I'll go after her. Enjoy your night" I said leaving the room.

When I got down I asked around the house if they saw Lisa, but they said they saw her heading out the entrance.

I got out the house and tried looking for her at the front.

I called her phone but it automatically sent me to her voicemail.

Where the heck are you Manoban? I murmured to myself worried.

It's too cold outside maybe she didn't get very far I thought to myself and tried calling her again.