Chapter 2

After the lesson everyone left the classroom as fast as they could.
Everyone except Noah and me.

Noah struggled by getting the english book into his bag pack so I wanted to help him.

"Let me do that." As I wanted to grab the book he shoved me away. "I'm not a baby anymore. I can do it on my own." He mumbled annoyed.

"Sorry." I said and regretted that I wanted to help him. It must be annoying to always get help with things other could do perfectly without any help.

I don't know why but I waited for him. "You can go I'm not some helpless idiot." I sighed but didn't move until he passed me.

"Which class do you have next?" I asked interested and he chuckled. "Why do you want to know that?" He asked annoyed.

"Maybe we have it together." I tried to stay positive. "I have english now."

We really had english together. I looked at him and needed to smile a little. He didn't see it of course.

"You're looking at me?" Noah asked eventually.

I blushed and gave him a confused expression.

"Don't behave with me like I'm a monkey. All others do that so you're only waisting your time trying to get me down. I don't care."

Suddenly the bell rang and Noah literally ran out of the classroom. I wasn't able to catch up with him anymore.

The school day was over soon and on my way out of school I thought about Noah. What happened to him? Why do the other students don't seem to like him?

Suddenly something caught my attention. It was the football team picture from last year.

"Noah Tempton quarterback brings South-West-Highschool up to new levels"

I looked at the picture besides the article and it was him! Noah the guy I got to know today. The blind one.

He is a football star!

Why does everyone hate him then?

I walked forward but stumbled about a stick that was hold by a person. As I fell someone caught me the last second before I could hit the floor.

"Seriously Jenny you need to look out for things in front of you." Noah sighed and helped me to stand up again.

I stared at him for minutes.

"You're not going to say something?" He asked looking confused and also uncomfortable down to me.

"Uhm thanks for saving me." I mumbled and looked at my shoes. "How did you know it was me?"

He began to laugh a little and a true smile appeared onto his face.

"Well not every girls hair smells like grapefruit." I was so confused.

"You smelled on my hair?!" I couldn't believe what I've just heard.

"Well by accident. You know if you're blind the other senses of yours get better."

I just shook my head.

"You're weird." I laughed a little but then I noticed what I've just said and felt guilty.

"Oh ehm I didn't mean it like that Noah I'm sorry." He just chuckled and took a step closer to me.

"Don't feel guilty you didn't say something wrong." Then he winked at me making me feeling dizzy.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

"So you're still in school huh?" Noah asked suddenly.
"Uhm yes seems so."

I didn't know why though.

"So you wanna come with me to my house? I need a little company."

As he asked that I was really surprised but I nodded instantly.

"You're nodding?" Oh I forgot he can't see me.
"Uhm yes." I began to laugh nervously again and he just chuckled.

"Ok." Was everything Noah said before he lead me to a car with a woman inside.

"That's my aunt." He whispered and rolled his eyes.

I spent the afternoon with Noah and actually he was really fun to hang out with. The silent he was in school the loud he was home.

"I hope we can repeat that." He smiled towards me searching for my hands. I took his and hugged them a little.

"I also hope that." I smiled and wanted to leave as he took a hold of my shoulder.

"Wait. I need to apologize for being so rude to you today in school. I just thought you're one of the people judging me because I'm you know...blind."

I looked at Noah shaking my head. "I could never do that to anyone." I whispered and turned around leaving.

I know he called after me but I was disappointed of him thinking that bad about me even if he doesn't know me. Sure he's blind but it's not cool to hear from a person who didn't know you that you're mean.

I hope you like the story so far❤

I'm always happy about feedback just say what you think of it if it's in good or bad words❤

💋thank you for reading my story💋