Chapter 5

"Where are we?" I asked curiously and tried to hear any familiar sounds.

"You'll see." Jenny opened the door and took my hand to help me out. I didn't need help but to hold her hand gave me a dizzy but incredibly good feeling.

We walked for a little while and I heard birds and wind through leaf so I mentioned we're in the woods.

Jenny kept walking still holding my hand as I heard waves.

A smile began to grow on my face as I squeezed Jenny's hand.

"We're at the sea." I whispered for myself but Jenny heard it. She began to laugh a little and squeezed my hand back.

"Yes we are. I hope it's not a problem." While started walking a little faster I shook my head.

"I love the beach and the sea and I'm glad we're here. Just I couldn't go here a long time."

The thought about my mother wanting to "protect" me came up again. She's so annoying and unfair...
I mean it's my life and she doesn't allow me anything because I'm blind.
It sucks.

"Oh why?" I guess Jenny looked curious at me and I sighed.

•••••••••••••••••••

Jenny's Pov:

He looked really sad about not going to the beach and see for a long time.

"Because if something happens at the sea to me my mum would go crazy. But let's not talk about that theme any longer, ok?"

I nodded but remembered he's blind. How stupid I am.

"Ok." We didn't talk till we reached the beach. It wasn't a beach at all more a little lagoon nobody knows about.

I got here by accident. Let's say it like that.

"So you wanna sit down?" I asked after laying a picnic blanket onto the sand. Noah stood there not really knowing what to do and there was an awkward silence between us.

"Would you go into the water with me?" He asked kinda excited and I needed to swallow. I've always been scared of water so I cant swim.

"Uhm... I'm not good at swimming." Please don't let me go into the water!

"Oh don't say that. I'm sure you're good at swimming,  I mean who can't swim. Come on." He stepped towards me taking my hand and before I could react he ran into the water with me.

I began to panic as the water reached my feet and with every step Noah was pulling me deeper into the water.

"Noah stop!" I cried out panicking and literally climbed up onto him as he stopped.
He took me up into his arms probably realising how scared I was.

"I'm sorry Jenny. I-I didn't know you're scared of water." I tried to calm down but still I was shaking.

"It's ok Noah. You couldn't have known." He slowly got back and out of the water.

As we were on the beach he sat me down and squatted down beside me. "Maybe you could loose your fear if you just let me help you."

"What do you mean?" I guess I sounded a little scared what he would want to do with me.

"I mean that if you just take it slow you could get rid of your fear. I will help you." I still didn't understand what he exactly meant but I heard his stomach grumbling.

"You're hungry. Let's eat something." With that I grabbed his hand and lead him back the the blanket and a basket with food in.

••••••••••••••••••••

"How does it come you're that scared of water?" Noah asked curiously but also a little worried.

"As I was seven my uhm my father, my brother and I went to a beach near our old home."

Am I really telling this now? How is it possible that I trust him so much if I only know him some days?! I continued talking.

Now that I began I can't just stop telling Noah.

" It was a really nice beach and usually there was nothing dangerous about it but after some time we heard a thunderstorm"

I shivered thinking about it again.

"It began to rain heavily and there was no possibility to get back to our car so we needed to get to another dry place. You know because the rain was everywhere and if a lightning would've gotten to the soil it would have affected us too."

I did a little break from speaking but continued after a while. Noah just watched me.

"It was really scary. Finally we saw a house near the water where could have hidden in. After I guess five minutes we got in a lightning suddenly hit the house and everything began to burn. The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital."

I didn't noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks and the quiet sobs coming out my mouth until Noah wiped them off with his thumb embracing me into a hug.

Gladly I hid my head into his chest and cried a little. I felt Noah's chin on top of my head and his hands rubbing over my back trying to calm me down. After a while it worked and I let go of him.

What will Noah say to this??🙊🌙

What is he thinking of Julietta after she told him one of the not so nice stories of her life?🌙❤

If you like the story please show it with comments or a star⭐ so I know it's worth to continue❤❤

Good day/morning/evening to everyone out there.

Thanks for reading this🌙🌠☀