Chapter 11

Noah's pov:

Why did Jenny act so weird? It's like she hides something...
Does she already have a boyfriend and I'm only an affair?!
No Noah she wouldn't do that. I hope...

I need to find out what's going on!

~•

Jenny's pov:

As I arrived home Ben waited with a really worried expression.
"Why didn't you pick up the phone Jenny!"
He embraced me in a hug and rocked me a little.

"Sorry I forgot. I hope you weren't too worried."

He shakes his head and we go into the house.
"Where were you?"

My cheeks turned red. Should I tell him or not? Ben looked curious at me.
"I was at Noah's." I mumbled and tried to get up the stairs but Ben stopped me.

"You were at a boy's house?! Jenny you know they only want the one thing! I don't want that your heart will break."

I  sighed and mentally cursed myself for tellig Ben. Knowing that my brother would always say something like that.
"You're wrong. He's different. Like really different."
I thought a moment.
"And who even said we were dating or something? It could've also been a normal friend."

Ben raised an eyebrow.
"Could've been?! So you ARE dating."
My whole face turned red. Shit.

Ben looked even more shocked. "Oh my god you are in love with him!" He whispered while shaking his head.
I wished a hole would appear under my feet sending me somewhere far away from this embarrassing conversation.

"I wanna meet him."

Ben kept being stubborn and after a while I gave up. I shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs.
"I can bring him here the next days."

~•

"Do you wanna come over to meet my brother today?"

I asked Noah at the end of the lesson on Monday.
He turned his head to me and smiled shy. "Does he know that I'm blind?"

He asked carefully.

I bit my lips. I totally forgot to tell my brother. Shit why am I so stupid. He will be very surprised but I hope not too shocked. That would be really awkward.
"Uhm no." Noah nodded and sighed. "I'll come. But don't force me to stay if I don't want ok?"

Noah was moody sometimes if he disliked something so I agreed and promised him to drive him back home if he didn't want to stay anymore.

~•

"How does your house look like?"
Noah sat beside me and played with his hands nervously.

"Uhm it's white and has a black roof. It's not that big I guess and yeah I don't know what else to say. Oh wait...it has a little garden but we don't really use it."

I got out of the car and opened the door for Noah. He stepped out stretching his hand to grab mine and we went to the door.

"I'm home!" I yelled and Noah chuckled a little. "Noah's here too!"

After I said that my brother stormed out of his room and down the stairs.
I could see the confusion in his eyes as he noticed that Noah wears sunglasses.

Noah stretched his hand out in the wrong direction and I grabbed his arm guiding his hand towards Ben's.

Ben looked at me with total confusing while shaking Noah's hand.
"I'm Noah. Nice to meet you sir." Ben also introduced himself.

"May you wondered why I have sunglasses on..." Noah scratched the back of his head.

"Yes a little." Ben replied and looked curious at him.

"I'm blind."

What will Ben's reaction be?!🙈❤

If you like the story please comment and give a star 🙈 I would be super duper happy🌙❤